Do you love lasagna?

Oh god yes, it's just about the most awesome thing ever.

Not really, there are many things better. For example, moussaka.
My mom promised me one as an enlistment gift. She only made it several times several years ago, so that's a pretty big thing.

Mega said:
Oh god yes, it's just about the most awesome thing ever.

Not really, there are many things better. For example, moussaka.
My mom promised me one as an enlistment gift. She only made it several times several years ago, so that's a pretty big thing.

I'll look that up.

Yup, love it.
Moussaka is also great. But i end up ditching half of the potatoes and continue on my meat extermination quest  :D

Why on earth would you ditch potatoes? Potatoes are the greatest thing to come out of Peru since... well... ever.

When Garfield gets too drunk this is what can happen:
s-garfield-lasagna.gif

157922d1266687107-smoking-cat-hair-lasagna.gif

Guess what? I don't eat potatoes either. I feel really left out right now. :(

I know people have different tastes and have their likes and dislikes when it comes to food. But unlike cow brains, ants, worms, ant larvee and the like... you REALLY are missing out with potatoes. They're delicious in practically any form and incredibly nutritious. Wise college students live off of homemade smashed potatoes... lol

well I eat certain types of potatoes. Not mashed potatoes. I also eat many by products of potato such as french fries, hash browns, and potato skins. I also don't eat potato chips.

Zare said:
Yup, love it.
Moussaka is also great. But i end up ditching half of the potatoes and continue on my meat extermination quest  :D

Actually my mom makes it using eggplants instead. It's fucking delicious!

I looked Moussaka up and I decided I'm going to taste it in whatever version it comes, either with or without potatoes. Thanks, Mega and Zare.

It's complicated.

I still think I love lasagna, but every piece I tasted was way worse than I imagine it in my head.
Though, I havent ate it in a expensice restaurant or such, so maybe some day I will taste my "perfect lasagna"...

Back