Do you have your own band?

Does any of you have your own band, and what do you play? I play drums in my band, we play stuffs like maiden, deep purple, helloween, gamma ray, black sabbath, stratovarius...

Yeah, I do the vocals, pencil drums, tongue bass and air guitar. I am most noted for the keyboards, however, as I am told that I type faster than most other people.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Nov 26 2005, 06:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Nov 26 2005, 06:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yeah, I do the vocals, pencil drums, tongue bass and air guitar. I am most noted for the keyboards, however, as I am told that I type faster than most other people.
[snapback]124139[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Hey I play air guitar too! We should jam together sometime.

[!--QuoteBegin-metalboyken+Nov 26 2005, 09:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(metalboyken @ Nov 26 2005, 09:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I 'm in a band.
It's called Van Halle.(3 of the 4 members are from a town called Halle)
We just play heavy metal.
I play guitar.
site: [a href=\'http://www.van-halle.be/\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.van-halle.be/[/a]
[snapback]124142[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I saw the pictures on your website, great drums, almost like Nicko's [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I gotta band since Feb 04´, we´re releasing our first album around summer 06´

It ain´t really metal but who cares? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://www.purevolume.com/prisma\' target=\'_blank\']Here you got some songs[/a]

Here you got us playing at the biggest concert hall in Madrid last November 25th
[attachmentid=535]

[attachment deleted by admin]

[!--QuoteBegin-elhefe+Nov 27 2005, 11:36 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(elhefe @ Nov 27 2005, 11:36 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I gotta band since Feb 04´, we´re releasing our first album around summer 06´

It ain´t really metal but who cares? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://www.purevolume.com/prisma\' target=\'_blank\']Here you got some songs[/a]
Here you got us playing at the biggest concert hall in Madrid last November 25th
[attachmentid=535]
[snapback]124174[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You have 3 guitarists??

I'm in a band called Hardcore Babes. We play rock from the good ole eighties, mostly our own songs. We're booked for studio next sunday [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I play the drums.

our home-page is in Norwegian, so sorry to all our international fans:
[a href=\'http://www.hardcore-babes.tk\' target=\'_blank\']www.hardcore-babes.tk[/a]

[!--QuoteBegin-DeadlySinner+Nov 27 2005, 01:18 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DeadlySinner @ Nov 27 2005, 01:18 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]We're booked for studio next sunday [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]

We'll not going to studio becouse we havent' our songs yet, just lyrics but we have Cubase and PC and no problem [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Post your lyrics here

My band's name is Morphica, I play the vocals, and we play Metallica, Pantera, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth and Judas Priest, right now we are starting to write our own songs

[!--QuoteBegin-Metal_made+Nov 27 2005, 05:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Metal_made @ Nov 27 2005, 05:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]My band's name is Morphica, I play the vocals, and we play Metallica, Pantera, Iron Maiden, Iced Earth and Judas Priest, right now we are starting to write our own songs
[snapback]124208[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Which maiden songs are you playing? We had a little problems with vocalist on aces high....

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You have 3 guitarists?? [/quote]

yeah! it makes it cool even on ballads & that sort of stuff [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

my band's called "Immergeil". Mp3s [a href=\'http://hprecords.dk/e107_plugins/custompages/immergeil3.php\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a].

I also have a punk band called "Poser" on standby, and me and a couple of friends are looking to start up some kind of bluesy rock'nroll/heavy band.

I actually have two bands.

As most of you will know by now, I'm a bassplayer [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
playing in Losfer Words, a Maiden Tribute Band, of course! (www.losferwords.de - not up yet, but soon!)
and also in a Metal band where we do original songs called Nomad Soul
[a href=\'http://www.nomad-soul.de\' target=\'_blank\']www.nomad-soul.de[/a]
Go visit that website and download our free mp3 [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well, my main band is Si's Chip Shop ( [a href=\'http://sischipshop.cjb.net\' target=\'_blank\']http://sischipshop.cjb.net[/a] ) which is comedy rock type stuff.

My other band is Early Learning Cru, which is a spoof gangsta rap who use Casio keyboards for the beats and karaoke tape players as microphones.

I also make drum & bass music as DJ FredTheFlourGrader, which is quite stupid as well really...

[!--QuoteBegin-Paschendale_CRO+Nov 27 2005, 12:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paschendale_CRO @ Nov 27 2005, 12:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Which maiden songs are you playing? We had a little problems with vocalist on aces high....
[snapback]124209[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Man on the Edge and The Clansman

We play: trooper, TNOTB, halloweed, prisoner, iron maiden, 2 minutes, aces high, wicker man, run to the hills, wasted years, wasting love, children of the damned, wrathchild, clairvoyant, the evil that man do and much more to come. Gamma ray: one with the world, helloween:3 in 1 (i want out-future world-ride the sky), stratovarius: paradise, Deep purple (smoke on the water - our version, more heavier, highway star), BS - paranoid, and now are trying to do some own stuffs. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Paschendale_CRO+Nov 29 2005, 04:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paschendale_CRO @ Nov 29 2005, 04:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]We play: trooper, TNOTB, halloweed, prisoner, iron maiden, 2 minutes, aces high, wicker man, run to the hills, wasted years, wasting love, children of the damned, wrathchild, clairvoyant, the evil that man do and much more to come. Gamma ray: one with the world, helloween:3 in 1 (i want out-future world-ride the sky), stratovarius: paradise, Deep purple (smoke on the water - our version, more heavier, highway star), BS - paranoid, and now are trying to do some own stuffs.  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]124323[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I can't sing those songs because my voice it's in a lower tone [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] , however in the Blaze and Di'Anno Stuff I can do it pretty well

[!--QuoteBegin-Metal_made+Nov 30 2005, 01:01 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Metal_made @ Nov 30 2005, 01:01 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I can't sing those songs because my voice it's in a lower tone [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] , however in the Blaze and Di'Anno Stuff I can do it pretty well
[snapback]124333[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Which other songs you play?

[!--QuoteBegin-Paschendale_CRO+Dec 1 2005, 12:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Paschendale_CRO @ Dec 1 2005, 12:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Which other songs you play?
[snapback]124411[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Wrathchild, Purgatory, Iron Maiden, Phantom of the Opera, but right now, like I said before, we are starting to write our own stuff, it's been like 6 months since the last time we played a cover, you can contact me if you want to, and I can send you some of our songs lyrics

I play guitar and piano in a band called September First.
We're not at all metal; not even close! But metal's not the only thing I listen to so I still get enjoyment out of it.
If anyone's interested: www.myspace.com/septemberfirstmusic but please keep an open mind!
You'd probably like "Bank Robber" but I don't know about "Blue Night" ::

Back