Desktop or laptop...

Do you have a desktop or a laptop?

• Total voters
x2.

I have a rather huge PC case, looking at it it's box about 1/8th of a cubic meter. There is space and guidance paths inside for cable management, internals accessible from all sides, power supply in separate compartment, trays for everything, even internal storage for tools and replacement parts (screws and latches, etc.). I've got an old medium size L-shaped office desk since forever, so I can accommodate a lot of peripherals and stuff.

If I'm on the couch I'll use a tablet, and if I move around I'll probably pick up company laptop, since we use laptops and docks in the office.

A few weeks ago the display on my computer broke down and I had to get a new one, urgently. At the service I did not get to take it so the only way out of the situation was to buy another one .I asked my acquaintances and they recommended a place where they had ordered different electronic devices. I also tried to take one from https://gadgetguide.in and I can say that it helped me a lot. I found a suitable laptop, similar to what I had. Plus to that, because it's new it works faster.

Last edited:
Back