derekriggs.com

Nephellim

Ancient Mariner
DR's website is back online with a new design and some more additions to his portfolio than what existed in the previous version.

[a href=\'http://www.derekriggs.com/\' target=\'_blank\']derekriggs.com[/a]

How nice! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] And upon reading Riggs' little introduction, I was even moved... I must be getting old.

I love some of the titles for the pictures, like: 'a single, I can't remember the name of it. no, don't email me, i really don't give a shit'. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] What a guy!

Nice seeing a clear copy of what NOTB should of really looked like.

I still hate the lightning demon wings tho.

Still, the web-sites' pretty primitive for a master painter such as Derek Riggs. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well some people have talent and others don't [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

"Take you daughter to the slaughter" [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back