Derek riggs signed limited edition only 100 reissue 1982 Number of the Beast artwork

Don

Invader
does anybody know where I can find the reissue of the 1982 Number of the Beast artwork it was reissued in 2006 only on the Iron Maiden website there were only 100 of them they were individually signed and numbered buy Derek Riggs himself personally each one. It had a white border around the artwork it was like 24in by 24in and it came with a letter of authenticity does anybody know where I can find one or does anybody have one they would like to sell. I am pleading with anybody who may have one I cannot find them anywhere I did have one at one time it got burned up in a fire I am a collector and I miss that very much. Please if anybody knows anything can you please let me know I will be eternally grateful. I will pay top dollar. Thank you very very much and please can you help me. Thank you

Thanks my friend but I already did that correspondent with his wife she said she asked Derek Derek says he has none there were some left over that did not sell on the website an Iron Maiden had them the band got what was left and there were some that were thrown in the garbage I can't believe that I really wish they would have not done that. Yeah right into the garbage it went whatever was left I guess whatever didn't sell they gave it to the band and then then from what I understand she said the band toss them in the garbage and I don't know. But thank you very much for trying to help me out please do keep your ears and eyes open if you can score me one I definitely would appreciate that and I definitely would show my appreciation. Thank you so much. Don

you can always check out his site or ask if you shipped and paid for it to have him sign a regular vinyl of the album....

I do like that idea very much I think that is just what I'm going to do I'm really bent and having that picture from the website because I had it in my collection and I lost it in a fire and it just kills me I just want what I had back again and I just can't find it anywhere but yes that is a wonderful idea that is what I'm going to do thank you so very much for your help you are truly a brother Iron Maiden is more than a band it is a family thank you

I do like that idea very much I think that is just what I'm going to do I'm really bent and having that picture from the website because I had it in my collection and I lost it in a fire and it just kills me I just want what I had back again and I just can't find it anywhere but yes that is a wonderful idea that is what I'm going to do thank you so very much for your help you are truly a brother Iron Maiden is more than a band it is a family thank you
LateIllinformedArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Jer
Hello. I have that limited edition artwork. But I think that edition was 1000 not 100. I have number 617. Yeah, 666 would be better. Print is signed and numbered by Derek Rigss. Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Steve Lazarus. Edition wast limited to 1000 but I think that they did not sell more than couple of hundreds. I bought this right away and number was 617. I have no need for this so I can sell.

Hello. I have that limited edition artwork. But I think that edition was 1000 not 100. I have number 617. Yeah, 666 would be better. Print is signed and numbered by Derek Rigss. Certificate of Authenticity is signed by Steve Lazarus. Edition wast limited to 1000 but I think that they did not sell more than couple of hundreds. I bought this right away and number was 617. I have no need for this so I can sell.
My friend do you still have that

My friend do you still have that
I didn't think I was getting any responses I haven't been on here for a few months I'm going to be looking out for you please tell me if you still have that Derek Riggs print the number of the Beast the one we're talking about if you still have it how much would you want for it

Hello my friend. Yes, I still have it. Do you have some kind of price in you mind? I think that 666 euro`s would be nice. Including postage.

Hello my friend. Yes, I still have it. Do you have some kind of price in you mind? I think that 666 euro`s would be nice. Including postage.
If I am correct I looked up 666 euros that would be $745 us that's almost $1,000.00 in US money. That is a lot of money I don't have that kind of money. I am very very sorry I don't have that kind of money. I wouldn't mind paying money where you can make a profit and make money on it. When I bought mine I paid $100 US. That would be $645 more then what I paid. If I was to try pay that kind of money I could only make payments to you and it would take about three months maybe four months. I was thinking about paying $300. That would be around 300 Euros your money. Let me know let's see if we can work some kind of deal out tell me some of your ideas because I would like to make a deal. I will be waiting for your response. If you want do you want to send me your phone number I will call you and then we can maybe set some type of payment arrangement up. If you don't feel comfortable giving me your phone number then we can communicate this way. If we reach a deal I would need to know where to send the money where I would be able to send payments to you. Okay I will be waiting for your response my friend. Thank you very much. Don

If I am correct I looked up 666 euros that would be $745 us that's almost $1,000.00 in US money. That is a lot of money I don't have that kind of money. I am very very sorry I don't have that kind of money. I wouldn't mind paying money where you can make a profit and make money on it. When I bought mine I paid $100 US. That would be $645 more then what I paid. If I was to try pay that kind of money I could only make payments to you and it would take about three months maybe four months. I was thinking about paying $300. That would be around 300 Euros your money.

Do you still want to sell I have not heard from you yet

Hi. I am here. Yes, I think that 666 euro`s sounds good to me. When this picture was published price was a. 200 euro`s. Now this print n. 617 is only available item in the world. So price could be even higher.

Okay how would you like to work out payment. I was thinking about it and it is a fair price I agree and I don't want to lose this a second time. Okay how can we talk about payments I will wait for your response. Thank you very much

You might want to take this to a private personal message from here on out. Click on finneddie's username and click Start Conversation.

Back