Death in Pacaembu

MigDaimon

Trooper
I don't know if i'm allowed to do such a thing. As you can see by my number of posts I'm kind a newbie in here. But here I go...

In the following internet adress ==> www.deathinpacaembu.cjb.net
you can download the bootleg Death in Pacaembu. This is the show that happened on January 17 in São Paulo - Brazil at the Pacaembu Stadium. There were more than 45 thousand people there, of course counting with me [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

As you can listen its a very, very, very high quality bootleg. I dare say one of the best in this 'king whole world (allright, I got a bit far...)

Download it and just tell me if it's not mind-cracking ! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

whats wrong with that site? i always get "page not found" in spanish and "save target as" gives me a html. And i wonna have it [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-666_wickerman+Mar 7 2004, 05:01 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(666_wickerman @ Mar 7 2004, 05:01 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] whats wrong with that site? i always get  "page not found" in spanish and "save target as" gives me a html. And i wonna have it [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Sorry for that guys. I was told that the server erase the files. But there are no needs to desperate..... Just keep trying, I'm sure that soon or later the webmaster will put the files there again. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

EDITING : THe bootleg was moved to the following adress

www.netpar.com.br/brucedickinson

Unfortunatelly the bootleg will be there only untill March 21 so hurry up [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanx Man i have all the albums (but on vynil or cassette)all i have on cd is DoD so Thanx Alot!
[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back