DC 6/30/12

KeithRVA

Prowler
Anyone else go to this show? I was in the pit, right in the middle about 25 feet from the stage. It was cray zeee. At one point a fight broke out, and my section got shifted/shoved about 10 feet left. I kept rocking out during the chaos, so did everyone else. It was a lot of fun, much better than watching the show on a video screen (how I saw Maiden the first two times).

One of the video screens was down, maybe due to the storm the night before, and Bruce poked fun at the shitty acoustics in the Jiffy Lube Live amphitheater. He played around with his mic and said it sounded like bathtub acoustics. Then he picked on DC a little bit, saying this is where decisions are made about wars and things he didn't seem to agree with. It was normal Bruce live banter, entertaining as always, and it calmed things down in the crowd briefly.

The DC show was great overall!

I was at this show, also in the pit. I was about 30 feet or so back from the center, so we were pretty close it seems. The wife and I drove up to Bristow from Chesapeake just to see them. I also enjoyed Bruce's banter about the irony of watching a British band close to a holiday that celebrates its secession from England.

Back