❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

I agree with the others here, I've been in the exact same situation as you and although it definitely hurts to see something like that unfold and having to bring yourself to end it, it will only kill you more if you take no action. If you can reach a real solution that you are fully confident will work go for it, but if not then walk away. Find someone you will be yours and yours only

I hope you get something sorted out for yourself soon

giphy.gif

Yeah, I don't get adds on either my computer or my phone, and I don't have adblock. I've tried figuring out why this is, but I've come up empty.

Would you say that if a girl asked me if I have a girlfriend and what's my type of girls as a sign that she's into me? Friend is telling me that it is, but I'm not so sure. Mostly because I have a pretty pessimistic view on dating :p

If she asks if you have one, I would say there might be an interest. But it also hugely depends what was the circumstance when she asked, which tone etc. Sometimes they joke and flirt, but not realize, us gys take it more seriously.

What kind of girl you like - that might be a simple conversational thing.

Are you into the girl or find her interesting? If so, show that you are having fun when talking to her, be confident (not asshole) attentive (not needy) and see where it goes.

Best of luck :)

Would you say that if a girl asked me if I have a girlfriend and what's my type of girls as a sign that she's into me? Friend is telling me that it is, but I'm not so sure. Mostly because I have a pretty pessimistic view on dating :p
She's 100% interested. I can't say she's into you just because of that, but if you play your cards right, she might be.

Either she's into you, or she's acting as a go-between for someone who is.

Back