❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

If she can tell you where she want to eat for dinner you'll be happy.

If she gives you a list of places she wants to eat for dinner you'll be even more happy

If she gives you a list
6gRCnAr.gif

Saw the girl from New Year’s at my school. She didn’t recognize me at first and was surrounded by other girls so I almost shied away but cupped my balls in the end and approached her. Just some casual talk but I think it went well. I suck at ending conversations though, I just said I’m gonna run to class, could’ve added something like “hope to see you here again.” Every pickup artist out there would argue that the less interest you show the better but I don’t know if there is any truth to these jerks.

Hah, I had been reading about the seduction community (and the manosphere in general) just today. I'd say there are some truths in their observations based on evolutionary psychology, but they're blinded to nurture and individuality. They also have some views that are incompatible with civilization and promote pseudoscience from time to time.

As for the less interest/more interest thing, I think being too heavily invested from the jump might be a turn-off but less interest may indicate indifference. So probably a balance is needed. I'm not one to listen to on dating though, so take it with a pinch of salt.

There isn't.

I would argue that it's a curve. Many guys (including past mtmccox) overdid it with attention, sweetness, gentleman-cringe messages .. this kind of interest is harming and comes off as needy/clingy. Then there is sort of a sweet spot (yes, it is individual for everyone, so can't apply one rule - best is to see the reaction of the girl and just let it flow naturally as it feels right). After that more coldness and restraint would be harmful to the situation again. But for a certaing group in a certain mind set, keep it cool can be a useful advice.

You could also not overthink it and just be the kind of guy who's attractive to the sort of woman he likes. But that is the part that really takes effort.

Be the kind of guy who's attractive to the sort of woman that the woman you like really hates.
No personal experience, mind you, but I've heard it helps.

Yup, no need to overthink it. The important thing is, I approached her. If I hadn't, there probably wouldn't be a next time. The only downside is that the way I approach these things is freaking slow. In the long run, this might be beneficial (no stupid rushed decisions) but at the same my brain is screaming: "Get some action, dude!!!"

Back