Dance of the Death tour program

A

Anonymous

Can someone on this board tell me where I can buy Iron Maiden tour program, I search the Dance of the Death and the Brave New World tour program, If someone have some shop adress on the web or not (real shop), it would be welcomed.
Thank you very much in advance for your answer to my question and 'scuse for my poor english writing, english is not my native tongue!

Up The Irons!

I saw one on a shop in Madrid this afternoon, but it was nearly $60 and was far away from being new.
The best way is looking for them in surveys or even google, you might get one for a very reasonable price. I got the seventh tour´s one for $20 on ebay last autumn

good luck mate! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Well that sucks for me also - I haven't had the chance to buy a tour Program on the last 3 gigs in Austria - due the dates always are on the beginning of a tour - when they don't have photos for a program....

Same with upcoming tour - [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Apr 1 2005, 12:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Apr 1 2005, 12:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well that sucks for me also - I haven't had the chance to buy a tour Program on the last 3 gigs in Austria - due the dates always are on the beginning of a tour - when they don't have photos for a program....
[snapback]100835[/snapback]​
[/quote]
same for me too... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Apr 2 2005, 10:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Apr 2 2005, 10:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]same for me too... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]100963[/snapback]​
[/quote]

But it seems, this year you're lucky .. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Stockholm is in the middle of current announced dates....

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Apr 3 2005, 06:23 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Apr 3 2005, 06:23 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]But it seems, this year you're lucky ..  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Stockholm is in the middle of current announced dates....
[snapback]100971[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I hope soo [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Maybe I can but one for you too [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Apr 5 2005, 06:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Apr 5 2005, 06:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I hope soo [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Maybe I can but one for you too [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]101107[/snapback]​
[/quote]

HOLY SH*T!

You would do that for me?!?!

I suppose I would, If you just remind me [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Even if they don't have the tour programm on the show you can buy it on the official site as soon as they get it.

I dit it on the last tour

[!--QuoteBegin-Lobo's back+Apr 8 2005, 09:59 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Lobo's back @ Apr 8 2005, 09:59 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Even if they don't have the tour programm on the show you can buy it on the official site as soon as they get it.

I dit it on the last tour
[snapback]101455[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I need to look next time [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

I didn't wanted to rip a maidenfan off - mayb someone could buy another one for me - but as Lobo's back said - they offer it on the off. site also...

Back