Dance of Death album cover

Djaser

Trooper
[a href=\'http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/getpicture.php?id=225561\' target=\'_blank\']http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/getpic...e.php?id=225561[/a]

There we go. It's better than I feared but still.....

The link said it was forbidden and just had a hand with a red background.

Unless that is the cover.

Post the picture.

[!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Oh, Fuck.... that was....Not nice..... [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've seen the cover, and all I can say is: Where's Riggs when you need him?

Have anybody acctualy noticed that the humans arent the made of the same(ah,fuck witch word can i use here?) Stuff?! that Eddie is made of, ant what with thoose Hooded things behind them, if u look Close the people has nothing in that picture to do...(not saying that becouse i dont like the cover, im saying beacous they are to Polished in difference from eddie and the rest of the Pic......)

[!--QuoteBegin-Eddie-the-Killer+Aug 2 2003, 01:44 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Eddie-the-Killer @ Aug 2 2003, 01:44 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Have anybody acctualy noticed that the humans arent the made of the same(ah,fuck witch word can i use here?) Stuff?! that Eddie is made of, ant what with thoose Hooded things behind them, if u look Close the people has nothing in that picture to do...(not saying that becouse i dont like the cover, im saying beacous they are to Polished in difference from eddie and the rest of the Pic......) [/quote]
The Eddie looks cut n pasted into some computer animated graphic thing. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Daniel+Aug 4 2003, 06:57 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Daniel @ Aug 4 2003, 06:57 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The Eddie looks cut n pasted into some computer animated graphic thing.  [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
No it looks like the computer animated "things" are cutted and pasted in to the original Cover, they dont fit in, Just look at the background...

Where's Riggs? [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've heard that it was a fake from some people on Dream Theater's Forum. I'm hoping that's true.

[!--QuoteBegin-trooper21+Aug 5 2003, 06:51 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(trooper21 @ Aug 5 2003, 06:51 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I've heard that it was a fake from some people on Dream Theater's Forum.  I'm hoping that's true. [/quote]
I'm sure they've heard that from the IM BB'ers. So actrually I don't think they know if it's fake.

So how about this drawing then, guys & girls?
I think it's [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] material. I.e. AWESOME! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[img src=\'http://www.angelfire.com/oz/moutchy/eddie3.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]
It's not by me, I might add. IM BB'r "Moutchy" did it.

Oh, it's not by me, as I mentioned below.
I just thought the drawing could need some promotion. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It is a better one T [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Okay, I got it....
I think someone wrote "on a fucking discofloor"
Then i though, ain't some of them running away?
Than, Of course.... Its the "death" that "dances"
on the fking disco floor.... Thank GOD!
(anyways, where the hell did riggs go?)

[!--QuoteBegin-Need to sleep+Aug 6 2003, 11:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Need to sleep @ Aug 6 2003, 11:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It is a better one T  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Quite much inspired by Pratchett, wouldn't you say? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

'THERE IS NO JUSTICE. ONLY ME.'

Back