Covers , help needed.

Hi,
i found this website with alot of cool maiden bootlegcovers, to print and put in a jewel case, and there are some pretty nice ones in there.
BUT i saved some covers from the killer tour on my computer and when i tried to print them on a piece of paper they where to small.....?

Can someone of you try if it works for you and let me know HOW you have done it.

Cheers, here's the site www.brucedickinson.com.br/covers/

Hey Mav, i am not asking for audio stuff here , just artwork made by fans... [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You might find a few bootleg covers that are large enough following [a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=index&lang=eng&link=bootlegs#1981\' target=\'_blank\']this link[/a]. Hope this helps.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Aug 6 2005, 08:37 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Aug 6 2005, 08:37 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]You might find a few bootleg covers that are large enough following [a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=index&lang=eng&link=bootlegs#1981\' target=\'_blank\']this link[/a]. Hope this helps.
[snapback]114230[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Yes i have allready been to that site alot of times before, but the site i mentioned in my first post has got so much more that i need to have for my collection, thanks anyway

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Aug 8 2005, 09:49 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Aug 8 2005, 09:49 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Try and download a CD cover making program that can print out your covers the exact size
[snapback]114507[/snapback]​
[/quote]

You can download a trial version of Cover XP, which has templates for all sorts of covers (CD's, DVD's, etc.). When saving cover files, try to find the highest resolution image you can. In Windows Explorer, select View -> Tiles and the resolution will be listed under the file name. The higher the numbers, the better the resolution, and the better it will look when blown up to cover size.

Also, make sure the back images you are saving have the spines (the text labels on the thin ends of the cd's) so you can make a real professional looking fake cd.

Hope this helps!

Well, if you have an ASUS Cd/DVD writer unit, chances are it came with a nero bundle pack, wich includes a cover designer. Never used it though...

Back