Chemical Wedding - The Movie

Perhaps message an Amazon seller. Some say Polish subtitles and others specify Swedish, so maybe there are other languages too?

Ok, have to keep looking. There's couple different editions of the movie on dvd and bluray.
I've seen this on sale Amazon as bluray that has french-subtitles but some say it still doesn't have any subtitles.
I think none of my Maiden-pals have this one..I might order this somewhere maybe if it's really worth to see.
It's only couple pounds on Amazon.co.uk so I think dvd will be fine..

My DVD copy does not have subtitles.

Is the audio and dialogue very clear sounding on that dvd then? I understand english really well and so, but sometimes if there's noise and loud stuff going it surely does it really hard to comprehend the dialogue without the help of text.

Is the audio and dialogue very clear sounding on that dvd then? I understand english really well and so, but sometimes if there's noise and loud stuff going it surely does it really hard to comprehend the dialogue without the help of text.

The trailers available online should give you a good indication about the clarity of the sound. :)

Back