CHEESEVIVÖR II Campaign 1: Unicorn Battalion, Battle 2: Iron Maiden vs Silent Force

Which band is cheesier?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
bnr_zpse40vjclv.png

For the prologue, see this link.

For the second battle in this campaign, go here.

Campaign 1: Unicorn Battalion, Battle 2: Attick Demons vs Silent Force

Attick Demons - City of Gold
Oh my god, it's an authentic Iron Maiden demo! Just listen at the high tuned guitars, the flat drums, the high-pitched voice with a Portuguese accent and the non-audible bass! Not to mention the cheap attempt at a gallop. If this doesn't sound like Maiden, I don't know what does. Certainly not this...

Silent Force - Ride the Storm
I'm not entirely sure what is supposed to be "silent" about this force, but while the band itself may be rather obscure, the cv's of their members are quite impressive. There are associations with a number of big German power metal acts such as Axxis, Primal Fear, Michael Kiske, Rage and Sinner. Their current singer even sings for Ritchie Blackmore's son Jürgen (what is it the Brits have with this name?).

Silent Force isn't awful to me, just boring. Just another power metal song mailed in. Attick Demons has a much better song.

As far as cheesy goes, however, Silent Force wins. The song is more cheesy, and look at that album cover.

That first one, that's Maiden that is, most definitely, 100%. I've heard that, it's off their new album.

I was planning on voting against Attick Demons out of spite for all the pranks that song was used in before TBOS leaked, however... that Silent Force song is too horrible to vote for.

Back