CHEESEVIVÖR II Campaign 1: Storm Battalion, Battle 1: Twilight Force vs Civil War

Which band is cheesier?

• Twilight Force

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
bnr_zpse40vjclv.png

For the prologue, see this link.

For the second battle in this battalion, go here.

Campaign 1: Storm Battalion, Battle 1: Twilight Force vs Civil War

Twilight Force - Enchanted Dragon of Wisdom
This band is so Italian that it's hard to believe that they're actually from Sweden. Their lineup consists of guys called Roberto, Felipe and, of course, Eldhrimnir. And just check out their awesome promo photo that was so expertly composed with all the guys gathering together in an enchanted forest together... like, totally.

12705471_1041642362560745_8543651919592379562_n.jpg

Civil War - Admiral Over the Oceans
Look, I'm not sure in which other way to explain this to you. He's the admiral. Over the oceans, you see? Over the sea! The emperor over the waves. Looks like you still don't understand. Here's the history book. Read it again.

Last edited:
When Twilight Force go to bed in their castle, they dream of being Helloween. Then they wake up and cry because they know not all dreams come true.

Civil War get my vote, not just because they are better, but also because I can hear Sabaton in them.

I made it halfway through the Twilight Force song before I realized that it wasn't going to actually get anywhere.

Civil War is just...it's so cheesy. Everything they do is cheese incarnate.

My dad says: "I've been on HMS Victory. I saw the plaque where Nelson fell. To which I say, of course he fell there. He tripped on the plaque. It's in the middle of the deck."

Civil War because their lyrics are terrible, their vocals are terrible, and their music so badly wants to be Sabaton.

That chorus is impressively cheesy. Can you imagine if To Tame a Land or Alexander the Great literally told you to stop listening and go read a book?! It's sheer brilliance.

I'm a desperate poet, lost for words and I know it.
My ink is dry, though I try still my words will not fly.

Yes, the vocalist is an acquired taste, but he's cool.

Music is definitely better, though a little meandering and definitely bloated. Nils still sounds like Dio - minus the heart and soul. Based on these two examples, he clearly sounds better with WH, but I still don't really like his voice on either of these tracks.

Music is definitely better, though a little meandering and definitely bloated. Nils still sounds like Dio - minus the heart and soul. Based on these two examples, he clearly sounds better with WH, but I still don't really like his voice on either of these tracks.

Try this one then.

Back