CHEESEVIVÖR II Campaign 1: Glory Battalion, Battle 2: Magic Kingdom vs Iron Mask

Which band is cheesier?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
bnr_zpse40vjclv.png

For the prologue, see this link.

For the first battle in this campaign, go here.

Campaign 1: Glory Battalion, Battle 2: Magic Kingdom vs Iron Mask

Magic Kingdom - I'm a Lionheart
Even before I heard the first guitar chords of 'I'm a Lionheart', I knew this band was taylor made for a Cheesevivör. It's lineup is headed by Dushan Petrossi and almost entirely consists of people who are present in this game elsewhere, the lyrics, topics and epic melodies are all in place, and do I need to point out that they share their name with something from Disneyland? Do I?

Iron Mask - High in the Sky
The mastermind behind this band is Dushan Petrossi, Belgium's favourite fretboard wanker and cheesemaker. Hence, this band is incestously intertwined with Magic Kingdom, and one may legitimately ask the question
what this band has that the other doesn't - and therefore what it's reason to exist is. Then again, this question could be posed to most bands here, so let's just accept it. After all, according to Petrossi, "Especially in Japan [Iron Mask] are is hailed as one of the best neo-classical power metal band for years now, but also the following in Europe is steadily increasing."

I thought this was going to be bad in a hilarious, funny way. It was just ordinary bad.

Magic Kingdom is awful cheese, but the sheer grandiosity of the Belgian fretboard wankery is astounding. Iron Mask.

Does anyone else hear the first line in the Magic Kingdom song as "I'm a warrior, lol"?

Oh yes.

As for my vöte, I have to go with Magic Kingdom. That one is püre cheesë ... fröm start to finish. The second song actually had cool parts. Still blöödy cheesy, of cöurse, but it terms of cheesiness the first one wins on KÖ.

Last edited:
Does anyone else hear the first line in the Magic Kingdom song as "I'm a warrior, lol"?
Brilliant. That was some supreme cheese.

I HEARD IRON MASK BEFORE! Not this song tho. Won't post a link in case it pops up later, but it was a pretty good song. This one's nothing special tbh, so Magic Kingdom gets my vote in this round.

Back