"Check out this band" Thread

Eddie's Lil Helper

Ancient Mariner
If you think they deserve a listen post it here, they should be a under ground band [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

here it is ......... [a href=\'http://www.serberus.com\' target=\'_blank\']www.serberus.com [/a]

www.deadly-sin.com [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
www.sacktrick.com [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
that's it for now

Sack Trick are a comedy metal band, and they are absolutely awesome! Download 'Blue Ice Cream' and 'Penguins On The Moon' The vocals are very clean but different depending on the vocalist (Chris Dale, Doogie White, and Alex Dickson are the main ones, but there's loads of others-Bruce Dickinson is one of them!) I've seen them live twice and I highly recommend them!

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Jul 6 2003, 02:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Jul 6 2003, 02:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Sack Trick are a comedy metal band, and they are absolutely awesome!  Download 'Blue Ice Cream' and 'Penguins On The Moon'  The vocals are very clean but different depending on the vocalist (Chris Dale, Doogie White, and Alex Dickson are the main ones, but there's loads of others-Bruce Dickinson is one of them!)  I've seen them live twice and I highly recommend them! [/quote]
Didnt Alex Dickson work with Bruce on one of his Solo albums?

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Jul 6 2003, 02:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Jul 6 2003, 02:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Sack Trick are a comedy metal band, and they are absolutely awesome!  Download 'Blue Ice Cream' and 'Penguins On The Moon'  The vocals are very clean but different depending on the vocalist (Chris Dale, Doogie White, and Alex Dickson are the main ones, but there's loads of others-Bruce Dickinson is one of them!)  I've seen them live twice and I highly recommend them! [/quote]
sounds too cheesey [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Discovered a new band called Betrayer!!! The are form Canada!!!

Check out their Homepage:

[a href=\'http://www.betrayer.ca/cgi-bin/team.cgi?id=118\' target=\'_blank\']Betrayer Homepage[/a]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back