catched Bruce' beenie @ stuttgart 6.june2011 concert for sale on Ebay!

Well I cant imagine me selling It if I caught one. Or some other picks/sticks and things.
In this case, memories matter.

The seller is an ungratefull hound... if your just gunna sell it then pass it to the next man who will hold onto it and treasure it.
buying such a thing has nowhere near as much meaning as taking it away from the show... all this guys done is minimise the NET happiness that the hat gives  :mad:

that burns my ass  <_<

So we've got Eddie, Eddiesson, and now Eddie's Father. What's next?

On topic, I agree with Johnny Tron.

jonnytron said:
The seller is an ungratefull hound... if your just gunna sell it then pass it to the next man who will hold onto it and treasure it.
buying such a thing has nowhere near as much meaning as taking it away from the show... all this guys done is minimise the NET happiness that the hat gives   :mad:

that burns my ass  <_<

Maybe the seller is in need of a little cash and was hit with a stroke of luck by catching the beenie at the show. Now he/she can make some money, which can do a lot more than a beenie once owned by some guy who is in a rock band. Besides, chances are whoever buys it will treasure it anyway.

yeah plus its improved alot on the 16euro it was at... but really if id bought the hat its not as good as having caught it  <_<    that makes it more special, the sweat of bruce should not be seen as a get rich quick scheme  :lol:

Back