Can't find an official live recording of even one AMOLAD song

Skylar

Prowler
Maybe I'm missing something, but I haven't been able to find a soundboard recording of a single AMOLAD song being played live, besides streams of festivals on YouTube and stuff. I heard they filmed a show in '07 for a live album and that was scrapped, but I can't find one on any other live releases or even as a bonus track for a single.

Does such a recording exist?

tourpic_amolad.jpg

Last edited:
Apart from Breeg and Children of the Damned, I've never properly watched that gig because I thought we'd get a DVD.

Good old "AMOSW" from the Caveman's website... But I bet it will be released at some point, just like Beast Over Hammersmith was. Maybe in ten years as a part of a history DVD, but it will.

I find Steve's "Cruel is the human heart.."-backing vocal in Paschendale on Death on the Road the highlight of the whole album.
That is somehow less awful than I remember...

Also, this is going to blow your mind: it's "Cruelty has a human heart", and I assume Bruce lifted that line from a poem by William Blake (The Divine Image).

That is somehow less awful than I remember...

Also, this is going to blow your mind: it's "Cruelty has a human heart", and I assume Bruce lifted that line from a poem by William Blake (The Divine Image).
But Steve wrote the words..

Back