Canada cover

A

Anonymous

i went to my music store to buy Maiden and i saw SIT with a sleeve over the Cd with a Canadian mountie Eddie on it and i was thinking WTF i wasnt shure what was up? does anyone know what thier for? are they collectors? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

its not really a cover its a sleeve that goes on top of the album

Cool! Maybe it's some kind of collector thing! Never heard of it though...

I think that cover's just a special re-release with a cool cover for us Canadians...I bought Powerslave with the same cover.

i just scanned it but i dunno how to post it on this website!! could someone tell me so i can show it to you?

im trying to put it on a website so i can get it from there!!!

If you have it saved on your computer you can post it as an attached image.

nope i just tryed that and it didnt work!!!!! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] but i have it on the internet now so im going to try to put it on from there!!

p.s. Nice new Avatar Maiden Sweden!! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://www.echoridge.bravehost.com/Eddie.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

You're image isn't working for me.

My new avatar is some kinda bad guy from one of the Rayman computer games, which I like very much.

Anyway, this image can be found in remastered 'live after death' booklet. Didn't know it was an alternate cover [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

you cant see it??? ohhh man it took me so long to get it on the internet!!!!

[a href=\'http://www.echoridge.bravehost.com/eddieuniform.html\' target=\'_blank\']Try this[/a]

Cool!

Thanks for posting it! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I see... and I think it's not any collectors stuff nor has it anything to do with SIT. They just used it as a pic [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ... In LAD booklet this Eddy is depicted with a moose [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

your welcome!!!! so i assume it worked!!! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] im also gonna buy Iron Maiden (the album) with a cover like that

Back