Brutal Assault 2015

Perun

His name struck fear into hearts of men
Staff member
I will be going to Brutal Assault festival in Fortress Josefov, Czech Republic this year. The date is 5. to 8. August. I was wondering if there are any board members interested in going. The lineup is:

Brutal-Assault-Metal-Festival-2015-605x891.jpg

Note: Mastodon cancelled.

I think this has @Night Prowler written all over it, but what about other members? @national acrobat or @Dr. Eddies Wingman ? Or somebody from across the pond?

If I had the money I'd go, lots of people from Serbia go every year and there are organized trips and shit. Maybe if I get a sudden influx of money, but I doubt it.

Sorry to hear that. I thought it would have been a cool opportunity to meet. :S

Camping, as far as I can see. That's the default anyway, and I haven't heard anything contrary.

I think my travel budget is pretty much used up for this year already, it would probably take Maiden to have me travel abroad an additional time this year. Plus, with most bands being on the black/death side of the spectrum. it's not really my corner of the metal world.

Probably a no from me Prune. Like the wingman, my annual leave is evaporating quickly. Also festivals don't hold the same appeal to me right now as they once did.

Interested. Can't afford it.

Hoping to be in Europe for two weeks in September, though.

Where are you going mate?

t-2 hours before I leave. It's going to be awesome. :shred:

Back