Bruce, Steve and co ranking reunion albums

Ben Beast

Educated Fool
Does anybody know how Bruce, Steve and rest of the guys are ranking their reunion stuff.

I remember from somewhere that in some interview Bruce said something along the lines that BoS was good, Final Frontier was weak, AMOLAD was brilliant as was Brave New World and Dance of Death was also low. Maybe somebody remembers better and can help with the source.

And of course we know that Nicko always says the last album is the best they have made, but the question is - have they said something more specific?

Or even more specific - what are their favourite reunion songs?

Bruce: BNW (fantastic), DOD (more experimental), AMOLAD (first-class and underrated), TFF (okay), TBOS (good) and Senjutsu (special).

I think Nicko likes AMOLAD and TBOS a lot.

Adrian said that Senjutsu is one of their best albums in years.

Janick said (in an interview with Adrian) that TBOS is a fantastic album.

About Steve (maybe TBOS) and Dave, I don't know.

As for songs - I think they all like ''Dance Of Death'', ''Paschendale'', ''Empire Of The Clouds''...

Nicko thinks that ''When The Wild Wind Blows'' is Steve's best epic (back in 2010 though) and that ''The Book Of Souls'' is a great song. He also called ''Out Of The Shadows'' a gem.
Bruce and Janick like ''For The Greater Good Of God''.
Adrian's favorite song from AMOLAD is ''The Longest Day''. He also likes ''Stratego''.
Janick thinks ''The Legacy'' is a special song and he likes ''Hell On Earth'' a lot.
Bruce's favorite songs from Senjutsu are the title track, ''The Time Machine'', ''The Parchment'' and ''Hell On Earth''.
Nicko's favorite songs from Senjutsu are ''The Parchment'' and ''Darkest Hour''.
Bruce's favorite song from TBOS is ''Tears Of A Clown''.

Reading this I went through their interviews upon the album's release. They kind of feel they have to defend Steve's long songs,lol!

Bruce: BNW (fantastic), DOD (more experimental), AMOLAD (first-class and underrated), TFF (okay), TBOS (good) and Senjutsu (special).

I think Nicko likes AMOLAD and TBOS a lot.

Adrian said that Senjutsu is one of their best albums in years.

Janick said (in an interview with Adrian) that TBOS is a fantastic album.

About Steve (maybe TBOS) and Dave, I don't know.

As for songs - I think they all like ''Dance Of Death'', ''Paschendale'', ''Empire Of The Clouds''...

Nicko thinks that ''When The Wild Wind Blows'' is Steve's best epic (back in 2010 though) and that ''The Book Of Souls'' is a great song. He also called ''Out Of The Shadows'' a gem.
Bruce and Janick like ''For The Greater Good Of God''.
Adrian's favorite song from AMOLAD is ''The Longest Day''. He also likes ''Stratego''.
Janick thinks ''The Legacy'' is a special song and he likes ''Hell On Earth'' a lot.
Bruce's favorite songs from Senjutsu are the title track, ''The Time Machine'', ''The Parchment'' and ''Hell On Earth''.
Nicko's favorite songs from Senjutsu are ''The Parchment'' and ''Darkest Hour''.
Bruce's favorite song from TBOS is ''Tears Of A Clown''.
That's a hell of a research. Thanks Kalata:okok:. The only thing I can add is Nicko likes FTGGOG as well and thinks Steve must be an ALIEN to write such an amazing song.

I knew that things were not going to be good the moment they all said what an amazing song FTGGOG is!!!!

I knew that things were not going to be good the moment they all said what an amazing song FTGGOG is!!!!
Why? They're correct; FTGGOG is an amazing song. And all of Steve's songs that were mentioned (especially Hell on Earth and The Parchment) are top tier amazing bad ass all-time-great Steve tracks.

Why? They're correct; FTGGOG is an amazing song. And all of Steve's songs that were mentioned (especially Hell on Earth and The Parchment) are top tier amazing bad ass all-time-great Steve tracks.
It is by no means bad, it is boring though, once the choruses kick in is like the CD is stuck!

Back