Bruce on a guitar

Yeah, I remember that - was watching Ray Coke's show regularly, and one evening - WOW, Bruce Dickinson! There was also a competition in which you could win a flight with Bruce to one of his shows.

He played on "Revelations" during a concert in Dortmund, 1983, possibly more on that tour.

Buy the "Early Days" DVD and watch it.

Conor said:
He played on "Revelations" during a concert in Dortmund, 1983, possibly more on that tour.

And Live After Death.  He wrote that song all by his little self, don't forget! ;)

Conor said:

He certainly played "Revelations" on the guitar when I saw them at Hammersmith during the "Piece..." tour

Yes, that guitar bit on Revelations was a bit unnecessary as he puts it away just as quick as he gets it...Not to mention that you can't hear what he's doing  :)

I only ever figured out what Bruce is playing on "Revelations" by isolating his track on a guitar pro 4 file...

Ah, Bruce always used to play that bit in Revelations, because there was a third guitar harmony at the start. You dont see that nowadays because, obviously, they have three guitarists to take care of it.
I find it humourous that people dont realise that he can play guitar.........does no-one wonder how he writes half his songs?

Oh, and you can very clearly hear Bruce's guitar part on Live After Death, its nothing special though, but it does add that extra texture to the intro of the song.

Back