Bruce Dickinson

I am not so sure Bruce will be touring NA as a solo artist (it would be great if he did, as he has some very loyal fans over there, like @Jer). The last time he went there he was playing at very small venues and he did not go back on The Chemical Wedding tour.
Well, there are mixed messages on this one. Balls To Picasso only had a brief U.S. tour (8 dates) through the middle of the country. Then he only played 3 dates in the U.S. on the Skunkworks tour, which was apparently aborted due to lots of cancellations (probably due to poorer than expected ticket sales), but then he mounted a robust U.S. tour for Accident Of Birth. It's true that the Chemical Wedding tour didn't have any U.S. dates, but Bruce and Adrian had already decided to rejoin Iron Maiden before the South American tour started in 1999, so a final U.S. leg may have just been a casualty of the Maiden reunion's timing.

Bruce's spoken-word show had a pretty thorough U.S. tour schedule in 2022, and it mostly filled a much larger capacity theater in Minneapolis (~1000 seats) than the Accident Of Birth tour did (a tiny dive bar with ~100-150 people max), and you'd hope a musical tour would draw more people than a spoken-word one, so hope springs eternal.

He hit a pretty respectable venue in Colorado. Not close to Maiden size, but significantly larger than what the average Metal act can expect in NA including artists who tour here pretty much every year and have developed a fanbase as a result.

I think the prices of the Spoken Word Tour and the concerts are too similar. He has to pay a whole band for the latter.

To be honest, I've always wondered how he is allowed to spend so much time in the EU. But the marriage solves that problem.

Well, there are mixed messages on this one. Balls To Picasso only had a brief U.S. tour (8 dates) through the middle of the country. Then he only played 3 dates in the U.S. on the Skunkworks tour, which was apparently aborted due to lots of cancellations (probably due to poorer than expected ticket sales), but then he mounted a robust U.S. tour for Accident Of Birth. It's true that the Chemical Wedding tour didn't have any U.S. dates, but Bruce and Adrian had already decided to rejoin Iron Maiden before the South American tour started in 1999, so a final U.S. leg may have just been a casualty of the Maiden reunion's timing.

Bruce's spoken-word show had a pretty thorough U.S. tour schedule in 2022, and it mostly filled a much larger capacity theater in Minneapolis (~1000 seats) than the Accident Of Birth tour did (a tiny dive bar with ~100-150 people max), and you'd hope a musical tour would draw more people than a spoken-word one, so hope springs eternal.

Wasn’t there going to be a NA tour supporting Anthrax in 1998? I seem to remember Bruce mentioning this and blaming the record company for it not coming to fruition.

Wasn’t there going to be a NA tour supporting Anthrax in 1998? I seem to remember Bruce mentioning this and blaming the record company for it not coming to fruition.
Hmm, news to me, though it could well be true. Couldn't find any corroboration with some quick searches, though.

With Kerrang Interview Blabbermouth can release more than a hundred news about Bruce.

At least they are a little more current now. In the past, they often reported on something weeks after it happened.
But maybe he shouldn't have mentioned the marriage? The Blabbermouth Facebook users call him stupid for it. Of course he could care less, but why make it an topic at all?
I would hate it if something like that made as many headlines as my new song.

The other guy posted the demo version. I believe hes talking about the alternate version. If so its impossible. Well only hear it only when the album leaks on internet in the end of february 2024.
Ah, you're right. I misread.
Yeah, there's no way to listen to a song right now that's releasing in three months.

Back