BRUCE DICKINSON SURVIVOR 2014: Results -> Darkside Of Aquarius wins!

Satisfied with the results?

• Total voters
SURVIVOR_RULES_010.jpg

Eliminated:
Eternal - 15 votes
Power Of The Sun - 12 votes
Silver Wings - 10 votes

This is probably the last round before the finals start and the promoted songs rejoin the game.

Silver Wings is gone, this survivor has reached ultra farce levels.

Voted for the last three. With those songs gone we'd have a solid top ten.

Silver Wings is gone, this survivor has reached ultra farce levels.

This, exactly. Honestly, you vote for Silver Wings before shit like Broken or boring, average songs like Abduction or Soul Intruders? I just can't. Have you all even heard it? I sound like Forostar here, but I find this legitimately an outrage.

Honestly, you vote for Silver Wings before shit like Broken
I didn't think of this. Broken isn't even worth discussion let alone lasting this long AND beating out Silver Wings. I can't help but think that if Silver Wings was on an actual album, more people would appreciate it. No disrespect to Abduction, since I like that song too, but imagine if Tyranny opened with Mars Within going into Silver Wings. Wow. Now there is an album opening that beats out any other in Bruce's solo catalog and rivals the best of Maiden's.

I voted for both Broken and Silver Wings, I do like Silver Wings and would vote for most of TCW before it, but those songs are already out. Having no vote limit makes for things like that, people (and myself these days) vote for anything thats not in their personal top10 not caring what order the rest go out in. Chances are Silver Wings is not that well known and the rest of the songs people are pretty divided on.

I didn't think of this. Broken isn't even worth discussion let alone lasting this long AND beating out Silver Wings. I can't help but think that if Silver Wings was on an actual album, more people would appreciate it. No disrespect to Abduction, since I like that song too, but imagine if Tyranny opened with Mars Within going into Silver Wings. Wow. Now there is an album opening that beats out any other in Bruce's solo catalog and rivals the best of Maiden's.

Has nothing to do with Silver Wings not being on an album. I just don't like the song that much and also prefer Abduction, Broken and Soul Intruders to it. It's also at the stage of the game where basically all the songs are really good and I'm voting for the ones I don't like that much (Every song on this list gets at least 8/10 from me).

King in the Tower of No Return.

Navigate the Seas of the Sun is so overrated. The least votes? Come on. That song has a nice feel and atmosphere but when you really look at what's happening (compared to other songs), it isn't much. Especially the end (last two minutes is just chorus going on and on) is one big, sweet snoozefest. This forum is taken over by a bunch of softies.

Last edited:
Navigate the Seas of the Sun is so overrated. The least votes? Come on. That song has a nice feel and atmosphere but when you really look at what's happening (compared to other songs), it isn't much. Especially the end (last two minutes is just chorus going on and on) is one big, sweet snoozefest.

:okok:

"Not much happening" describes a lot of songs that are extremely popular, I find a large amount of the Beatles works can be covered by that and yet they are still worshipped. Simplicity isn't always a bad thing if the song can still grab peoples attention, and we know this well because the Fugitive is the most complex song in the known universe and only one person likes that! :p

Back