Bruce Dickinson sound alikes.

What got me with the first Attick Demons song Travis posted was more the composition and the combined effect of the full band. There's a Bruce-ish voice, but also a good many elements of the music feature decidedly Maiden-ish conventions. If you isolate any of the musicians, you can quickly tell it's not Maiden, but put it all together and they do a darned good impression. If I'd heard that on a radio in the background, having never heard it before, my first thought would be: "New Maiden material?" Second thought would be: "That's not Bruce, is it?" Followed by: "That's not Nicko." And then the guitars have soundalike quality, they even have a pseudo-Adrian - but they don't dazzle.

Upon listening to City of Golden Gates again and again, I agree that yes,the singer does the same things Bruce does. I still think the voices sound different enough that a Maiden fan should be able to distinguish them right away, but yeah. As for Ghost - there is zero Bruce in that. Nada.

Upon listening to City of Golden Gates again and again, I agree that yes,the singer does the same things Bruce does. I still think the voices sound different enough that a Maiden fan should be able to distinguish them right away, but yeah. As for Ghost - there is zero Bruce in that. Nada.
Right when I thought we were in agreement. The chorus sounds very Bruce-like to me. :D

Look, this band even has three guitarists!

I already pointed that out. :nuts:

Anyway, I also hear a bit of Kiske in the man, but Bruce seems to be prominent. I only listened to the Attack Demons song, so I'm not talking about the other songs.

Barren Cross had some albums out in the late 80's, which sounded amazingly like Bruce's vocals. Their singer then even had a look that was very much like Bruce circa 1982.

Oh and that Bruce Bruce guy from Samson... well :)

Attick Demons has announced that their new album will be out on August 12th.
4MqNmoe.jpg

Pretty cool song, looking forward to the album. Very classic metal inspired.

Here’s the whole album tracklist:

1. Icon of Sin
2. Road Rage
3. Shadow Dancer
4. Unholy Battleground
5. Nightbreed
6. Virtual Empire
7. Pandemic Euphoria
8. Clouds Over Gotham
9. Arcade Generation
10. Hagakure (Intro)
11. The Last Samurai