Bruce Dickinson Solovivor 2024: FINALS - Round 3

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Road To Hell (could have easily been a Maiden classic) and King In Crimson (with its 2 amazing solos) nothing special? Wow.
I mean, it's good, they are probably 8/10s, but here we have some real perfect 10/10 tracks, some of Bruces' absolute best. The competition is hard ;)

Reactions: Jer
Hey, why was the poll closed already? I haven't voted yet.
Unless an album is entering the poll is left open for just two days. I can’t update rn though so I’ve opened it again for an extra three hours.

Thel, Urizen, Alchemist. But honestly, the only song I really dislike here is Thel.
An inferior, more boring remake of Aquarius... and those multi-tracked strained wails in the middle must be among the most annoying moments Bruce has ever commited to tape.

Brucevivor Update.jpg

Eliminated after Round 15:
Gates of Urizen - 10 votes
King in Crimson - 9 votes
Trumpets of Jericho - 9 votes

One more round of AOB/TCW, let's see if we can get these songs promoted and start fresh with the next round.

Voting for:
  • Accident of Birth
  • Arc of Space
  • The Alchemist
...for promotional purposes.

Unless an album is entering the poll is left open for just two days. I can’t update rn though so I’ve opened it again for an extra three hours.
And I of course missed that window as well :facepalm:
It's a bit frustrating that we aren't getting notifications for new rounds due to website limitations. Oh well, there's always next round I guess.

Queen and Arc (for promotional purposes)

Cluttered as it may be for voting, nothing else from TCW deserves to go (neither did Crimson or Jericho). These songs are better than anything we’re about to vote on over the next two albums.

Eliminated after Round 15:
Gates of Urizen - 10 votes
King in Crimson - 9 votes
Trumpets of Jericho - 9 votes
Given the rest of the songs from the album, these are not surprising, especially Trumpets. King In Crimson is like in the middle for most fans, while I thought Urizen was a bit more appealing.

Votes:

Arc Of Space
Jerusalem
Chemical Wedding (it was between it and The Alchemist, but the latter is such a unique piece of art. I know the title track shines with vibe and vocals, but I always thought it could have a better instrumental section)

Brucevivor Update.jpg

Eliminated after Round 16:
Arc of Space - 13 votes
Road to Hell - 10 votes

Promoted after Round 16:
Taking the Queen
Darkside of Aquarius
Accident of Birth
Omega

ROUND 17

best of bruce dickinson.jpgParticipating songs from...
The Best of Bruce Dickinson (2001)

Disc One:
1. Broken (4:00)
Dickinson/Z
8. Silver Wings (4:16)
Dickinson/Z

Disc Two:
3. Wicker Man (4:40)
Dickinson/Z
5. Acoustic Song (4:23)
Dickinson/Z
7. Midnight Jam (5:11)