Bruce Dickinson & Dick Brucinson in one and the same picture!

Dick Brucinson

Dave Sustaine
And here it finally is. Here comes an iconic photo, taken today, that is showing both of us: Me - Dick - in the foreground, while Bruce is signing stuff in the background. :) Later he was so kind signing all the three copies of the album I brought with me. :cool:

I asked Bruce if he was going to send a copy of his new album to Steve for his birthday next week, nicely wrapped as a present, but Bruce said Steve has got the album already.

After our conversation we took the chance even to shake hands to each other.

K800_A.JPGK800_B.JPGK800_1.JPG

Last edited:
And here it finally is. Here comes an iconic photo, taken today, that is showing both of us: Me - Dick - in the foreground, while Bruce is signing stuff in the background. :) Later he was so kind signing all the tree copies of the album I brought with me. :cool:

I asked Bruce if he was going to send a copy of his new album to Steve for his birthday next week, nicely wrapped as a present, but Bruce said Steve has got the album already.

After our conversation we took the chance even to shake hands to each other.

View attachment 34761View attachment 34763View attachment 34764
Congratulations!!!

My hope was he would be sitting there wearing those welding goggles during the signing session, all from beginning to end. :cool: :lol: Those he wore during CSIT and SIASL, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: Jer
Back