Bruce beaing rude!?!

[!--emo&:wacko:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wacko.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wacko.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE ALL COMPLAINING ABOUT HIS SWEARING. WHO CARES. THE MAIN REASON YOU GO TO MAIDEN IS TO SEE A GREAT SHOW. IF YOU ARE ALL SO UPTIGHT ABOUT A FEW SWEAR WORDS THAN GO TO CHURCH INSTEAD OF MAIDEN. BRUCE RULES AND HE IS A GOD IN MY EYES [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] AND LIFE IS TO SHORT TO WORRY ABOUT THIS. JUST ENJOY THE SHOW. ALL THE CONCERTS THAT I GO TO HAVE THE SINGERS CURSING. SO WHAT. I THINK THAT IT WOULDNT BE A CONCERT WITH OUT IT. [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

SOME PEOPLE FIND SWEARING REPETITIVELY VERY ANNOYING.ME FOR ONE.I HAVE GONE TO MANY CONCERTS BY FAR LESS SERIOUS AND FAR LESS INTELLIGENT BANDS AND THEY DON'T USE SWEARING TO GET THEIR POINT ACROSS.IT DOESN'T RUIN THE SHOW BUT IT IS QUITE UN NECCESARY.

[!--QuoteBegin-Genghis Khan+May 11 2003, 02:03 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Genghis Khan @ May 11 2003, 02:03 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Everybody knows what's wrong with Bruce : the man is a great singer, an average songwriter, but he is a fucking idiot and a major league asshole.
He is beeing rude actually 'cos he thinks it's cool. A few years ago (looks at the Live fter Death video), he was acting as if he was the "intellectual of Metal" (You know, all his stuff about having studied History in the University, while he just spent two years without getting a degree).

This guy would like to be a leader, but Steve rules, and Brucie sucks. He went back 'cos it was the only way for him to get success again.

Only one hope : when not singing, lease, Bruce, shut your fucking mouth up!!!!

Harry Harris rules !!! [/quote]
Bruce showed enough times that he is both a leader and an intellectual. The old chinese proverb: "May it be your fate to live through interesting times" that he selected to pass to his fans in his Best Of album is one of the strongest proofs. Let the man swear, he has no need for your recognition you ignorants. Oh, one more thing. It's really pathetic and stupid to start the issue who is the leader in Maiden, Harris or Bruce. True metallers do not need a band leader. Bruce does not need success, his solo career was successful enough. The king is back in Maiden, give a little respect. Arise! Awake! The King In Crimson Comes! I do not underestimate Harris, he is another god. Maiden are gods. Stop this stupid duel.

I actually havn't heard Bruce's RIR swearings, but if he actually offends people, thats not nice. But people are what they are, you cant change that. BUT WHO SAYS THAT BRUCE IS A "AVERAGE" SONGWRITER! Listen to revelations, fools! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 29 2003, 10:11 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 29 2003, 10:11 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+May 20 2003, 01:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ May 20 2003, 01:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Smetalxi+May 19 2003, 11:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Smetalxi @ May 19 2003, 11:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Plus, if Bruce's cursing really offends you, then you shouldn't be a metalhead anyway. Long live Bruce!

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah right. If you'd better you'd have seen that it doesn't offend people but annoyes people. [/quote]
I agree there, it's more a matter of being annoyed at constant and gratuitous swearing than being shocked. I do swear a lot myself, so I don't care when people do either. My only complaint is that Bruce seemed to be doing that intentionally to get a response from the audience. His intelligent comments during the 80s gigs were, in my view, better received by the audience.

I'd rather hear "This is a song about..." than "Who the fuck do you fucking think we fucking are? Fucking Britney Spears?". That's all [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
like: "This is what to do when ur bird shit on U??" from LAD

(sorry mave, i hitted wrong button :S )

[!--QuoteBegin-Jimmy+Jun 12 2003, 01:31 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Jimmy @ Jun 12 2003, 01:31 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The king is back in Maiden, give a little respect. [/quote]

[/quote]
Yeah, I'm also thrilled that Adrian is back in the band. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

OK MY FRIENDS WE MAY NOT BE ON THE SAME SIDE IN THIS ISSUE BUT WE ALL "LOVE MAIDEN'' AND (HOPE) THAT THIS IS A FACT HERE ON ''MAIDENFANS.COM"...

LET'S NOT MAKE THIS THING SO HUGE "IT IS HIS PROBLEM"(I MEEN BRUCE'S)
AND AS I'VE SEEN (AND BEEN) ON THE G.E.T.I.D. TOUR BRUCE IS NOT SO RUDE AS ON THE PREVIOUS TOUR...SO MAYBE (FOR THOSE WHO WANTED IT TO BE LIKE THAT) YOU'LL BE HAPPY...

PS:I'M NOT AN MEMBER ON THIS FORUM BUT I AM AN "IRON MAIDEN FAN"
(FOR THOSE WHO THINK THAT I DON'T BELONG HERE,ALRIGHT!!!)

ALL OF YOU HERE,BE VERY HAPPY WE HAVE AN GREAT ALBUM TO LISTEN(ONE OF THEIR BEST) SO LETS MAKE THIS PLACE...GO FUCKIN MAD...:))))!!!!

"UP THE IRON'S"

RashiD(IZMIR/TURKEY)

Anybody think that this stuff about swearing is a little silly... RIR the audience speaks portugese! The only bloody english words that they know are probably swear words and the lyrics to maiden songs!! Do you think if a German band came over here and started a long monologue about the rainforests or some rubbish in German that we'd listen? I think I'd rather hear them say Sheisse a few times or something.

Alright -CAROLUS- i'll write with no ''caps'' on it:)))

UP THE IRON'S

bruce is'nt living in nastalgia, this is him now....not him, at 23 or whatever. Get over it....Bruce really is the greatest frontman alive and he can do whatever the fuck he wants ta! Up The Irons 4-ever! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

If bruce decides to use profanity, let him use it. It's all about the music anyway! [!--emo&:darth:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/darthvader.bmp\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'darthvader.bmp\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Genghis Khan+May 11 2003, 02:01 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Genghis Khan @ May 11 2003, 02:01 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Everybody knows what's wrong with Bruce : the man is a great singer, an average songwriter, but he is a fucking idiot and a major league asshole.
He is beeing rude actually 'cos he thinks it's cool. A few years ago (looks at the Live fter Death video), he was acting as if he was the "intellectual of Metal" (You know, all his stuff about having studied History in the University, while he just spent two years without getting a degree).

This guy would like to be a leader, but Steve rules, and Brucie sucks. He went back 'cos it was the only way for him to get success again.

Only one hope : when not singing, lease, Bruce, shut your fucking mouth up!!!!

Harry Harris rules !!! [/quote]
ëeh.... Not the BEST place to say that.
Go say that in his face (probably pretty hard)

You know what YOU SUCK [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Mar 6 2003, 06:29 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Mar 6 2003, 06:29 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Whether or not you have a degree/GCSEs/O levels/A levels/doctorate or anything.  Whether they swear or not is deeply irrelevant.

Fact of the matter is that Bruce's swearing was inappropriate for a Maiden concert.  Even Steve doesn't seem to think much of Bruce's swearing.  Point is that Bruce actually used to have some interesting things to say about the songs in the '80s and he also used to be a lot more jokey with the band.  Now he's just going "Sing along you fucking wankers" to the audience, which I find deeply silly.  Maiden aren't that kind of band.  None of their songs (Album songs anyway) have that kind of language in, so Bruce shouldn't use it live. [/quote]
My faovorite comment EVVA;

"a can't see anything because of all that smoke out there....."
ARE YOU STILL OUT THERE??????????
Crowd; YEAH
STILL OUT THERE?????????
Crowd; Yeah!!!!!!

And

Everybody on the left side scream Yeeeooo!!!!
And now every body on the right side screan Yeeeeooo!!!
Left.... Right.... Left... Right left right left right

I´m making a fool of myself, Am i?

Back