Bruce beaing rude!?!

A

Anonymous

:guns: :guns: Im realy f..... up by this rir commentary and about Bruce especilaly...You want him back his back you want him not to curse well f...you and everybody that thinks like that i think that this is a problem of our era.For instance my brother works in an university in Turkey and hes an professor of arts and we diskussed the rir attitude of bruce and the whole tour he said to me:''he has a free mouth,i hear even beetween us proffesors there are many with that kind of speach even im one of them he said''

It may be your fait to live in interesting times.
those who dont understand what is Bruce and what is he for living today they wont understand why he is so rude:)))))) :hammerhead:

So you prefer a rude Bruce, than a smart one? Now his rants and comments are at the level of somedumb rapper. Fuck this, shit that, and you motherfuckas!! Oh and yes I dont understand why he is so rude.

Who gives a shit if he's using swear words?
Almost every single person on the planet uses that kind of language sometimes.
So why can't bruce? As long as he's doing a great performance, why complain.

Whether or not you have a degree/GCSEs/O levels/A levels/doctorate or anything. Whether they swear or not is deeply irrelevant.

Fact of the matter is that Bruce's swearing was inappropriate for a Maiden concert. Even Steve doesn't seem to think much of Bruce's swearing. Point is that Bruce actually used to have some interesting things to say about the songs in the '80s and he also used to be a lot more jokey with the band. Now he's just going \"Sing along you fucking wankers\" to the audience, which I find deeply silly. Maiden aren't that kind of band. None of their songs (Album songs anyway) have that kind of language in, so Bruce shouldn't use it live.

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Mar 6 2003, 07:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Mar 6 2003, 07:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Fact of the matter is that Bruce's swearing was inappropriate for a Maiden concert.  Even Steve doesn't seem to think much of Bruce's swearing.  Point is that Bruce actually used to have some interesting things to say about the songs in the '80s and he also used to be a lot more jokey with the band.  Now he's just going "Sing along you fucking wankers" to the audience, which I find deeply silly.  Maiden aren't that kind of band.  None of their songs (Album songs anyway) have that kind of language in, so Bruce shouldn't use it live. [/quote]
Exactly!

Yeah...the occasional \"fuck\" in the mix is good to get a crowd going...but listen to LAD and RIR...there's a definate increase in the amount of cursing...better yet, watch the bootleg video for RIR...some of the stuff Bruce says is just plain offensive. The Maiden I listen to doesn't offend anyone (except the mislead people who believe they're Satanists).

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Mar 6 2003, 06:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Mar 6 2003, 06:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Whether or not you have a degree/GCSEs/O levels/A levels/doctorate or anything.  Whether they swear or not is deeply irrelevant.

Fact of the matter is that Bruce's swearing was inappropriate for a Maiden concert.  Even Steve doesn't seem to think much of Bruce's swearing.  Point is that Bruce actually used to have some interesting things to say about the songs in the '80s and he also used to be a lot more jokey with the band.  Now he's just going "Sing along you fucking wankers" to the audience, which I find deeply silly.  Maiden aren't that kind of band.  None of their songs (Album songs anyway) have that kind of language in, so Bruce shouldn't use it live. [/quote]
Bruce use to be quite witty and jokey! Yes!!!

I agree. I couldn't put it better myself! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You are such a f... you guys only wnt to remember what your ego wants to remember you are not at least racional...Sorry but Bruce was swearing in the 80's to...
''It may be your fate to live in interesting times''

Everybody knows what's wrong with Bruce : the man is a great singer, an average songwriter, but he is a fucking idiot and a major league asshole.
He is beeing rude actually 'cos he thinks it's cool. A few years ago (looks at the Live fter Death video), he was acting as if he was the \"intellectual of Metal\" (You know, all his stuff about having studied History in the University, while he just spent two years without getting a degree).

This guy would like to be a leader, but Steve rules, and Brucie sucks. He went back 'cos it was the only way for him to get success again.

Only one hope : when not singing, lease, Bruce, shut your fucking mouth up!!!!

Harry Harris rules !!!

[!--QuoteBegin-Genghis Khan+May 11 2003, 02:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Genghis Khan @ May 11 2003, 02:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Everybody knows what's wrong with Bruce : the man is a great singer, an average songwriter, but he is a fucking idiot and a major league asshole.
He is beeing rude actually 'cos he thinks it's cool. A few years ago (looks at the Live fter Death video), he was acting as if he was the "intellectual of Metal" (You know, all his stuff about having studied History in the University, while he just spent two years without getting a degree).

This guy would like to be a leader, but Steve rules, and Brucie sucks. He went back 'cos it was the only way for him to get success again.

Only one hope : when not singing, lease, Bruce, shut your fucking mouth up!!!!

Harry Harris rules !!! [/quote]
...and you suck!!! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+Mar 6 2003, 06:30 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ Mar 6 2003, 06:30 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Whether or not you have a degree/GCSEs/O levels/A levels/doctorate or anything.  Whether they swear or not is deeply irrelevant.

Fact of the matter is that Bruce's swearing was inappropriate for a Maiden concert.  Even Steve doesn't seem to think much of Bruce's swearing.  Point is that Bruce actually used to have some interesting things to say about the songs in the '80s and he also used to be a lot more jokey with the band.  Now he's just going "Sing along you fucking wankers" to the audience, which I find deeply silly.  Maiden aren't that kind of band.  None of their songs (Album songs anyway) have that kind of language in, so Bruce shouldn't use it live. [/quote]
Indeed!

[!--QuoteBegin-Erik+Mar 6 2003, 01:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Erik @ Mar 6 2003, 01:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Who gives a shit if he's using swear words?
So why can't bruce? As long as he's doing a great performance, why complain.[/quote]
I totally agree, I mean, what's the big deal about Bruce's language?!

up the irons [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-MaidenRules+May 11 2003, 05:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(MaidenRules @ May 11 2003, 05:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Erik+Mar 6 2003, 01:21 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Erik @ Mar 6 2003, 01:21 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Who gives a shit if he's using swear words?
So why can't bruce? As long as he's doing a great performance, why complain.[/quote]
I totally agree, I mean, what's the big deal about Bruce's language?!

up the irons [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Because he was very annoying on 'Rock in Rio'

[!--QuoteBegin-RashiD+May 11 2003, 05:49 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(RashiD @ May 11 2003, 05:49 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] You SUCK to mister!!! [/quote]
Yeah right I love you too

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+May 11 2003, 07:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ May 11 2003, 07:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] BTF Rashid why don't you take an acount you post a lot here so why don't you take one? [/quote]
Because he doesn't seem to belong in here!He better not register... [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Some of Bruce's 1980s comments were brilliant. Most of them aren't available officially. Stuff like changing the lyrics to 22, Iron Maiden & RTTH so it's about cheese, loads of Sooty jokes, the crowd interaction in \"Drifter\" on the POM tour, stating the band never drink when the whole band are pissed as newts, burping into the mike so the crowd cheer, throwing the backstage furniture into the audience, reading out stupid banners in the audience, giving a commentary on what someone's doing in the audience in the gap in Sanctuary... the list goes on. Now it's just the odd swear word and stuff. The humour in the band has been lost, thanks to Bruce changing his onstage character. Shame really [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+May 11 2003, 07:27 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ May 11 2003, 07:27 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Some of Bruce's 1980s comments were brilliant.  Most of them aren't available officially.  Stuff like changing the lyrics to 22, Iron Maiden & RTTH so it's about cheese, loads of Sooty jokes, the crowd interaction in "Drifter" on the POM tour, stating the band never drink when the whole band are pissed as newts, burping into the mike so the crowd cheer, throwing the backstage furniture into the audience, reading out stupid banners in the audience, giving a commentary on what someone's doing in the audience in the gap in Sanctuary... the list goes on.  Now it's just the odd swear word and stuff.  The humour in the band has been lost, thanks to Bruce changing his onstage character.  Shame really [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
What he said. Music is better without profanity. I even dislike some of Hetfields cursing. I really don't mind him when he's not singing, but when he changes words in a line during a song, and sayd \"fuck\" or something, it really annoys.

It's 10 times worse with Bruce. The odd \"...and I'll make Rio fcking burn\" during NOTB is really cool and good too, but the fuck fuck shit fuck wank GREAT MUSICIAN arse boner - stuff all the time, really really makes u want them to play the next song instead of listen to some jerk trying to be Eminem...

Back