Bruce Air

Van Hanna

Prowler
I'm assuming some of you have been on the Bruce Air flights.  I was just wondering if you actually get to meet Bruce or any of the Maiden guys and do you reccommend it?

Also does Bruce fly the plane back after the show or does he get someone else to do it?  I'd imagine that it would be really tiring for Bruce if he did fly you back after performing for two hours.

Can anybody find me somebody to love?
Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
Take a look in the mirror and cry
Lord what you're doing to me
I have spent all my years in believing you
But I just can't get no relief, Lord!
Somebody, somebody

I work hard every day of my life
I work till I ache my bones
At the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own -
I get down on my knees
And I start to pray
Till the tears run down from my eyes
Lord - somebody - somebody
Can anybody find me - somebody to love?

(He works hard)

Everyday - I try and I try and I try -
But everybody wants to put me down
They say I'm goin' crazy
They say I got a lot of water in my brain
Got no common sense
I got nobody left to believe
Yeah - yeah yeah yeah

Oh Lord
Somebody - somebody

Got no feel, I got no rhythm
I just keep losing my beat
I'm ok, I'm alright
Ain't gonna face no defeat
I just gotta get out of this prison cell
Someday I'm gonna be free, Lord!

Find me somebody to love

Onhell said:
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Ferris Bueller?

Does anyone have any idea of what Vice President Bush called this?  Something economics.  Something-doo economics.  Voodoo economics.

Well - time for a (partly) serious question now: One of the Bruce Air flights is scheduled for the show in Trondheim. This, of course, means that I will go to the airport (only 20 minutes by car) and try to get some pictures. Do anybody have the slightest idea of when one should expect the plane to land? I guess it'll not be extremely late since the Captain needs to get some food and drink before he goes all "SCREAM FOR ME TRONDHEIM"! I start my holiday that week so in principle I could be at the airport the night before  :D But as we all know, airports (and especially smaller ones like the one in Trondheim) are outright boring places to be.

But as we all know, airports (and especially smaller ones like the one in Trondheim) are outright boring places to be.

Try LAX (Los Angeles International), I promise, you won't be bored.

Crap, read this ... it seems like the one starting the other thread was right after all. Makes the prospect of waiting for hours to get pictures a little less tempting ... And all because of some superstitious mumbo jumbo.

Back