Brand NEW studio album from Iron Maiden

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if there was a special news release right now which stated:

BRAND NEW ALBUM in 2012 from legendary band IRON MAIDEN.

"...singer Dickinson, and bassist Harris confirm that they are excited to be creating another new album."

"We were all just bursting with fresh new ideas, and so we told Rod, 'Let's put the "plan" on hold for a year and release this brand new album'. "We just want to feel young one last time, you know, before we enter our 'retirement phase' which is what will likely take place after the next history installment, which will be followed, probably, with our official "final" album, said the founding bassist."

"It's like back in the glory days of the 80's where we come off of a hot tour and are loaded with a brilliant lot of new ideas for fresh material and we just all clicked on the idea of heading staight into the studio, you know, while we still have all of the youth in us beaming out of us. Even Nicko and Davey are exploding with fantastic new songs, and we all agreed without a seconds hesitation to hit the studio straight away and capture this. Of course Rod had to back down with the six of us leaning over him with all of our positivity", smiles the energetic singer, Dickinson, obviously convinced this is the right move in time for his masterful band.

"I just had to go with this, seeing the youth and excitememnt breaking forth from all the boys", says long time manager Rod Smallwood. "This was not in our grand plan, but... I know it will turn out fantastic. I've not seen them this enthusiastic about our next move since 2000 and it will be a nice treat for the fans who had to wait 4 plus years for the previous one", Smallwood ads.

:ninja:

Sounds like bollocks to me, judging by the quotes.

I hope it's not, though.

"Wouldn't it be nice" isn't much of a discussion topic. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back