Brag Thread

Started losing the weight I've put on the past two years, due to parenthood, change of occupation, decreased frequency of weight lifting, a bit of overeating and a general lack of care in regards to what I eat. 5 kilos down in 2.5 weeks. Not bad at all. 10 to go.

Started losing the weight I've put on the past two years, due to parenthood, decreased frequency of weight lifting, a bit of overeating and a general lack of care in regards to what I eat. 5 kilos down in 2.5 weeks. Not bad at all. 10 to go.
That's awesome, congrats!

I finally found my earring which went missing last year, almost to the exact day. It's from one of my favorite pairs and ended up somehow in the back of my wardrobe playing shinobi in a folded skirt I haven't worn in ages. How on earth it got there I am still questioning.

That's awesome, congrats!

I finally found my earring which went missing last year, almost to the exact day. It's from one of my favorite pairs and ended up somehow in the back of my wardrobe playing shinobi in a folded skirt I haven't worn in ages. How on earth it got there I am still questioning.
Thanks!

... And yes, the little mysteries. I found the equivalent of 30 euros once in my closet as kid, in a pocket, which probably stemmed from a birthday present a year or two prior. The joy of finding the long lost... Happy to hear you found your favorite earring!

Reactions: Nyx
Got my first academic paper published yesterday!
Coolz! Its a good day for a good many of us it seems.

People losing weight in an impressive fashion, academic publishing, damn. lol

Is it alright to ask the subject of the paper?

Back