Bought at last!

The 2nd edition of EA was posted as news sometime in June last year by Shaman [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 13 2004, 08:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 13 2004, 08:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] The 2nd edition of EA was posted as news sometime in June last year by Shaman  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
i wasnt alive then, or i just wasnt on the message board! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The_Assassin90+Feb 13 2004, 07:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_Assassin90 @ Feb 13 2004, 07:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hey The 7th Son:
IMO, You've made a great buying. The casket it's excellent and btw, it is one of the many Maiden albums I'm hungry to get (Eddie's Archives specially, because of the rare material inside of it).

Thanks [/quote]
thanks dude. yeh i got it today! it looks great! i havent had a chance to listen to all the cds yet, but im looking forward to Brucey singing Futureal!

Back