Bought at last!

The_7th_Son

Ancient Mariner
I have finally got Eddie's Archive! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
was it a worthwhile purchase??

You tell me, youre the one who bought it [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's true that you should have popped the question BEFORE the purchase...

Now if you don't like it, don't blame anyone but yourself! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Feb 12 2004, 12:16 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Feb 12 2004, 12:16 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] You tell me, youre the one who bought it [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
i dont know i just got it off ebay! it hasnt arrived yet! I was just wondering what othe people thought of the contents of the casket. Some have told me the cd's are good!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Feb 12 2004, 12:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 12 2004, 12:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It's true that you should have popped the question BEFORE the purchase...

Now if you don't like it, don't blame anyone but yourself!  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
if its maiden music i'll like it im sure! do you own it then?

Well, just check out what I think of it on the [a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=album12d_archive/commentary12d_archive&lang=eng&link=albums\' target=\'_blank\']corresponding commentary I wrote[/a] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Feb 12 2004, 01:56 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Feb 12 2004, 01:56 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I don't know if you made the right choice. [/quote]
do you not like it then? or are you just saying that yoyu arent sure?

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Feb 11 2004, 07:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Feb 11 2004, 07:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have finally got Eddie's Archive!  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
was it a worthwhile purchase?? [/quote]
I have it too!

And it's great - Hammersmith and Reading were legendary concerts!
And it looks pretty cool too! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BTW: Do you have the 1st or the 2nd edition?!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Feb 13 2004, 08:14 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Feb 13 2004, 08:14 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Feb 11 2004, 07:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Feb 11 2004, 07:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I have finally got Eddie's Archive!  [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
was it a worthwhile purchase?? [/quote]
I have it too!

And it's great - Hammersmith and Reading were legendary concerts!
And it looks pretty cool too! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BTW: Do you have the 1st or the 2nd edition?! [/quote]
i have the 2nd. in one of my earlier topics i asked what the difference is! can you tell me this??? is one better than the other?

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Feb 13 2004, 01:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Feb 13 2004, 01:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i didnt know there were two [/quote]
You learn something every day! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I didn't know it before it came up in some topic some days ago!

There are two archives, because the first one was sold out in just a few days.
If I remember there were 20.000 copies - and from the second edition - dunno

As far as I know there are two differencies:

1. The colour of the inlet has changed from red to blue or reverse ( I have the first edition, but can't remember right now, not at home)

2. There's a family tree inside which was numbered during the first edition, but not during the second edition.

well that's all!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Ok, referring to my own [a href=\'http://otte.us/maidenaustria/maidenpics/collection_1203.JPG\' target=\'_blank\']collection photo[/a], the first edition was blue!! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

[!--QuoteBegin-Scream for me Stockholm+Feb 13 2004, 02:09 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Scream for me Stockholm @ Feb 13 2004, 02:09 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] You learn something every day!  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I didn't know it before it came up in some topic some days ago! [/quote]
that was prbly my topic. heh.

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Feb 13 2004, 02:50 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Feb 13 2004, 02:50 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Ok, referring to my own [a href=\'http://otte.us/maidenaustria/maidenpics/collection_1203.JPG\' target=\'_blank\']collection photo[/a], the first edition was blue!!  [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria [/quote]
ooooh you have a lot of stuff! What i wouldnt do to have all that. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
i hope to build up a collection someday when i get more money. I remember on the dance of death tour when jannick chucked his bands, i was so close to getting one is was stupid it hit my hand and sum other guy grabbed it. i was not a happy guy.

IT ARRIVED! yay! its great! the cd's are good from what i have heard (i just listened 2 one song on each) the glass and family tree thing are nice too, the ring is too big!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Feb 12 2004, 01:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Feb 12 2004, 01:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Well, just check out what I think of it on the [a href=\'http://www.maidenfans.com/imc/?url=album12d_archive/commentary12d_archive&lang=eng&link=albums\' target=\'_blank\']corresponding commentary I wrote[/a]   [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Hmm, even trying to defend Blaze with your words about "Beast over Hammersmith"? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I still think he wasn't up to the job. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey The 7th Son:
IMO, You've made a great buying. The casket it's excellent and btw, it is one of the many Maiden albums I'm hungry to get (Eddie's Archives specially, because of the rare material inside of it).

Thanks

Back