Bootlegs

national acrobat

Ancient Mariner
All the Iron Maiden bootleg trade forums I find work on a policy of swapping one bootleg of a concert for one of another.
Seeing as I have none, this means that I can't get any more. Is there something I'm missing here, or can someone advise me as how I can get started on bootleg trading?

Thanks.

You can try 2:1 trades where you send 2 blank discs for every disk you want in return (so a 2 disk bootleg would be 4 blanks etc.)

Alternatively you can buy/download them but this is often frowned upon by traders. Best way is with 2:1 trades. Ask on the Official Maiden BB trade forum if anyone there does 2:1 trades and you should find someone.

Thanks Ancient Mariner.

Is there anyone here in this forum willing to do a 2:1 trade with me? May as well ask - I'd be happy with anything, but preferably something from the early 80's.

I do 2:1 trades [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Just look at my site and pm me [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back