Bootleg-trading by internet

A

Anonymous

I'm looking for especially Helsinki '88, Helsinki '90 bootlegs. I trade only by internet, some other cases maybe by post. The trades will happen in IRC by DCC send. I'll give you more information if theres anyone who's interest.

I've got the list of my bootlegs www.geocities.com/maidentimbe/boot.txt

[!--QuoteBegin-timbe+Apr 27 2003, 08:03 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(timbe @ Apr 27 2003, 08:03 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I'm looking for especially Helsinki '88, Helsinki '90 bootlegs. I trade only by internet, some other cases maybe by post. The trades will happen in IRC by DCC send. I'll give you more information if theres anyone who's interest.

I've got the list of my bootlegs www.geocities.com/maidentimbe/boot.txt [/quote]
I trade using ICQ if that's cool with you. I have both of those. Let me know if ICQ is cool with you. My number is:

I don't have ICQ. But I can get it if we can't trade by IRC (Internet Relay Chat, www.mirc.com ). Where can I download it?

Now I got ICQ from ICQ.com, hehe.
I checked your list and you have not what I have:

Tears of Eternity
Sao Paulo 1992
No Prayer For Bern
Seven Deadly Sins
When It's Time To Rock
Live In London
Beat Club
Edinburgh '80

[!--QuoteBegin-timbe+Apr 28 2003, 07:10 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(timbe @ Apr 28 2003, 07:10 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Now I got ICQ from ICQ.com, hehe.
I checked your list and you have not what I have:

Tears of Eternity
Sao Paulo 1992
No Prayer For Bern
Seven Deadly Sins
When It's Time To Rock
Live In London
Beat Club
Edinburgh '80 [/quote]
What are the dates on al of those? I used to have Seven Deadly Sins, but it was sent to me on CHAEP-ASS, piece of SHIT discs that stopped playing... I actually have replaced it, though- I just didn't realize that it's not on my list! Edinburg 1980 should be there, as well... And were you able to see my Brave New World Tour collection? It didn't download right for me the other night when I was looking at my list...

Tears of Eternity 09/05/93
Sao Paulo 1992 01/08/92
No Prayer For Bern 30/10/90
Seven Deadly Sins 01/10/88
When It's Time To Rock 08/10/86
Live In London 19/12/85
Beat Club 29/04/81
Edinburgh '80 04/02/80

Where the trade will happen? In IRC?

ah, another web trader - welcome [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
hey Grace - are you still alive - haven't seen you around for some days now, hope everything's ok with you!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+May 1 2003, 03:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ May 1 2003, 03:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] ah, another web trader - welcome  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
hey Grace - are you still alive - haven't seen you around for some days now, hope everything's ok with you! [/quote]
Great! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Can you trade something?

Is there anybody out there to own the Japanese "Running Free" vinyl bootleg? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-timbe+May 1 2003, 07:55 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(timbe @ May 1 2003, 07:55 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+May 1 2003, 03:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ May 1 2003, 03:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] ah, another web trader - welcome  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
hey Grace - are you still alive - haven't seen you around for some days now, hope everything's ok with you! [/quote]
Great! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Can you trade something? [/quote]
sure I can - you dled Icq, right? Contact me [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+May 1 2003, 03:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ May 1 2003, 03:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] ah, another web trader - welcome  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Yeah, man, I'm still here. You remember the other day when you and I were trying a file downlaod and my computer logged me off? That was just the start of my problems... My household has a local network of 3 other computers and a server, and my new computer decided to create it's own IP address, so the server stopped talking to it. I haven't been able to get my computer online untill earlier today. However, I'm back up and running now! And I see you're offline as I'm writing this...

[!--QuoteBegin-timbe+Apr 28 2003, 06:30 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(timbe @ Apr 28 2003, 06:30 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I don't have ICQ. But I can get it if we can't trade by IRC (Internet Relay Chat, www.mirc.com ). Where can I download it? [/quote]
Hey, man- I noticed you added me to your buddy list. I was going to add you.. but I closed the dialog box by mistake and can't get it back... Watch for me! I'll be around...

Havent seen you... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-timbe+May 12 2003, 03:24 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(timbe @ May 12 2003, 03:24 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Havent seen you... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Dude, I'm like always on!! I'm on right now!! And will be untill 4:00 this afternoon, Mountain Time of course...

Back