Bohemian bruce

Just to let everybody know, there is a cover version of bruce with monseratte of queen's Bohemian Rapsody! it's only available on monseratte her cd but i don't know the title of the album, i only got the song on a CDR. But it sounds very cool !!!!

The album is called "Montserratt Caballe And Friends". I suppose Montserrat re-recorded it because she wanted some tribute to Freddie and didn't want to include the over-overplayed "Barcelona". A good move I think, and I am pleasantly surprised that she chose Bruce.

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Oct 22 2004, 03:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Oct 22 2004, 03:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The album is called "Montserratt Caballe And Friends". I suppose Montserrat re-recorded it because she wanted some tribute to Freddie and didn't want to include the over-overplayed "Barcelona". A good move I think, and I am pleasantly surprised that she chose Bruce.
[snapback]89910[/snapback]​
[/quote]

agree!! a gd song i dont have the full version though mine cuts out! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back