Blind Guardian?

why don't have a Bard's-zone? [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

At the pace this is going it's going to end up in the madness forum [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Oh sorry wtf?

I think this is an attempt to be funny, using the similarity between "The Bard's Song" (By Blind Guardian) and Bard's Zone [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think the person meant to ask why this site doesn't have a "Bard's Zone" to discuss Blind Guardian. And the answer is very obvious: This is NOT a BG fansite. [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-StrangerInAStrangeLand+Oct 9 2004, 08:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(StrangerInAStrangeLand @ Oct 9 2004, 08:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I think the person meant to ask why this site doesn't have a "Bard's Zone" to discuss Blind Guardian. And the answer is very obvious: This is NOT a BG fansite. [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]88683[/snapback]​
[/quote]

why?
for discussing about Blind Guardian I can only go on the BG fansite?mmmh...I don't think so...but if you don't want to,say it and we finish here.

Well, you can always simply start a topic about Blind Guardian in this forum if you want to. It's just that making an entire section on an IRON MAIDEN fan site that's devoted to BG isn't a good idea. It's MAIDENfans.com, not MAIDENandBGfans.com.

No problem discussing Blind Guardian, as long as it's kept out of the maiden chat forums. I'm not a huge fan, but they absolutely have some good songs. "Another Holy War", "Imaginations from the Other Side" and "...My Requiem" rock [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BG kicks some major ars....... [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

anyone like Demons and Wizards?

Demons and Wizzards was a good collaboration, when is their new cd coming out? Schaffer was saying that all they had to do was record it....

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Nov 9 2004, 12:32 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Nov 9 2004, 12:32 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Demons and Wizzards was a good collaboration, when is their new cd coming out? Schaffer was saying that all they had to do was record it....
[snapback]91236[/snapback]​
[/quote]It's been said that the next album will be out sometime in early 2005. I'm looking forward to it; their first album was quite good, if a little repetative in some places.

Back