Blaze Bayley

No Denver. I think he'd actually do OK here, there's a BBQ bar/grill place that Doro and Sabaton have played and they drew pretty large crowds.

Endure and Survive was not on the same level as Infinite Entanglement, which is top 2 out of all his solo albums. Looking forward to the final album in the story. The new disc will feature a full live performance of the IE album!

Endure and Survive was not on the same level as Infinite Entanglement, which is top 2 out of all his solo albums. Looking forward to the final album in the story. The new disc will feature a full live performance of the IE album!

I thought it was even better than the first. :) If I was forced to rank his solo albums, I would put it second, behind only Promise and Terror (which is a bit special, since it was that album that sold me on him as a singer in the first place).

Just got a notification that if the ticket sales don't pick up for the Aug. 24 show in Columbus, OH it will be canceled. The promoter said there had only been around a dozen tickets sold despite being on sale since May. Kinda sucks as I am one of those dozen that already bought a ticket. :blush:

Ill probably drive down for his Cincinnati show if the Columbus one is canceled since its only a hour and a half drive, but that's even a smaller market then Columbus. Hoping one of those shows go through.

Silicon Messiah tour:
23.jpg

24.jpg

29.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

30.jpg

I'm bummed. Blazes Columbus, OH show is canceled due to poor ticket sales.

From the promoter Columbus Events Group - "Just wanted to give a heads up that the Blaze Bayley show has been cancelled. TicketFly and PayPal payments are being refunded. If you purchased from EVIL OR DIVINE, Krymzon, or King Oblivion, please contact them for your refund. P.S. Yeah I'm bummed about it, but less than 20 tickets sold doesn't pay for a show."

That's shocking ticket sales.

Yeah in a city of 900,000 within county of 1.2 million people I'm finding that number a little hard to believe myself. Who cancels a show over low ticket sales that's still over 5 weeks out? I never saw any local promotion for this outside facebook.

Yeah in a city of 900,000 within county of 1.2 million people I'm finding that number a little hard to believe myself. Who cancels a show over low ticket sales that's still over 5 weeks out? I never saw any local promotion for this outside facebook.
I've seen Blaze do small crowds and show was not canceled. Must be very different Europe to America

Best I can do is hope his other Ohio show doesn't get canceled. If that ones canceled the next closest show for me is over 800 miles out and that's no bueno.

Back