Blackmore's Night

MigDaimon

Trooper
I'm pretty sure that all of you at least must have heard about this great band.

Its a solo project by Ritchie Blackmore (yes, the one from Deep Purple, Rainbown...) with Candice Night.

Instead of focusing in rock music, they are much found in folk themes. Specially "medieval" ones. There's also lots of medieval/renaissance/classical instruments like flute, mandolin, pennywhistle, tambourine, hapsichord, bagpipe, and so on.

Well, anyone here likes it ?

Let's make a thread to discuss this great band. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

To the moderator squad: I didn't create this thread on the METAL FOR LIFE forums because the band is not really related to METAL.

I like their music, but I must admit I haven't gotten into it much yet. Honestly, they're the one band too many for me to care about at the moment.

They're awesme fr chill-outs! Lately i've been exploring mre softer music, and they're ne of the bands that really caught my attention.

BTW-Before Blackmore's Night, Richie Blackmore made an album called Blackmore's Kingdom, which is purer, so to speak. In Blackmore's night they tried to commerxcialize medieval music, but Blackmore's Kingdom is [pure menestrel music.

Back