Black Sabbath

Yeah, it's pure fanfiction. Has nothing to do with the plans of Iommi or anyone else.

It's such a shame Dio and Appice fell out with Geezer and Iommi. I would have loved to find out where they collectively would have went after Mob Rules (I'm willing to bet it wouldn't be Dehumanizer).

Very cool post Night Prowler. There's some doubt among YouTube commenters if this is Iommi. Also the bass player. Very interesting.

Lost song with Dio on vocals. @MrKnickerbocker and fellow Dio die-hards might like :)
Good song. Great find! :ok: I would have liked this song to be in the Heaven And Hell album.
I would have loved to find out where they collectively would have went after Mob Rules (I'm willing to bet it wouldn't be Dehumanizer).
Another great album probably in the same direction as the previous two (definitely not in the style of Dehumanizer).

Intriguing post.

Like @MrKnickerbocker says the solo is the give away it's Iommi, but his playing is quite bad, either it's a very early rehersal when he's not familiar with what he's going to play or else he's not compos mentis 70s Sabbath style.

Nightwing! Very good live performance by Tony Martin from 2010, featuring Geoff Nicholls on keys and backing vocals! Love the guitar work as well.

We love you! Let's have a party!

-Let's boogie!
-Come on everybody clap your hands, now everybody come on!
-Right on!
-Are you high? Are you high? So I'm I!
-We're gonna do a new number from our new LP...
-It's hot in here tonight, fucking hell.

Every time this thread is bumped, I fear it's the news that either Ozzy or Tony died... Idk why. Well, Tony had cancer, and Ozzy has been sick for years.

Back