Biggest Disappointment of your life

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
We've all experienced disappointment in our lives, some more than others. Some things don't meet our expectations (books, movies, places, etc), some people seem much cooler on TV than in person, and some great new toy doesn't work properly (especially applicable to our childhoods).

What was tyhe greatest disappointment in your life? (don't get too personal here if you don't want to)

Mine was when I found out that Queen was a guy. My entire faith in the world was gone for a few hours. I was (and still am, at times) in denial.

Mine was when I found out that Queen was a guy. My entire faith in the world was gone for a few hours. I was (and still am, at times) in denial.

LOL OWNED, dude thats fucking hilarious [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

About dissappointments, well i wont tell you some of em, theyre a lil personal [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

When i started listening to Soundgarden, i was getting into their albums, thinking their the best band, the latest craze. Well little did i know at the time they had broken up, i wuz like 12 and heartbroken [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] when my brothers gf told me i wuz liker WTF, sorry mines not as funny as you comment, if i could tell you on forums what my biggest dissappointment was you'd laugh your Arse off!!! unfortunetely it would be scensored. Lets just say it involved Webcam, and what i "thought" was a Female [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

finding out it isn't possible to just pick up a guitar and play without even touching one before hand! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

well i hope this is the biggest disapointment of my life, because there is still so much ahead I don't want to have one that tops this. When I found out my gf was cheating on me with my best friend and then HE found out she was cheating on HIM with me (loooooooong story) and we BOTH found out she is a pathological liar with self esteem problems and superficial insecurities whose life is ran and controled by her mother..... hmmm truly truly sad. If only I had seen THAT sooner [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Its worse when your engaged to a woman who cheats on you with your so called best friend...

God bless them both

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Aug 22 2004, 05:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Aug 22 2004, 05:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]well i hope this is the biggest disapointment of my life, because there is still so much ahead I don't want to have one that tops this. When I found out my gf was cheating on me with my best friend and then HE found out she was cheating on HIM with me (loooooooong story) and we BOTH found out she is a pathological liar with self esteem problems and superficial insecurities whose life is ran and controled by her mother..... hmmm truly truly sad. If only I had seen THAT sooner [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]84086[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Are you and the guy still best friends, since she was cheating on both of you with eachother. Both of you thought you were her legitimate boyfriend, so there was no intentional cheating going on. It would suck if you guys were no longer friends because of some chick.

Actually we are still friends, and that experiance made our friendship stronger. We're pratically brothers, now we both complain about her every time we get together hahahaha.

Back