Best ten Thrash Metal records of each era (besides the "big 4")

Celtic frost - Morbid tales
Sepultura - Beneath the remains
Sodom - Persecution mania
Exodus - Bonded by blood
Annihilator - Alice in hell
Testament - The new order
Destruction - Infernal overkill
Pantera - The great southern trendkill
Kreator - Pleasure to kill
Aura noir - The merciless

How could I forget these beauties.... (called Groove metal, but may I park them here since the wiki page says "Inspired by thrash metal and traditional heavy metal" and well.... Lombardo.)

• Grip Inc. - Power of Inner Strength (1995)
  • Grip Inc. - Nemesis (1997)
Added.

How could I forget these beauties.... (called Groove metal, but may I park them here since the wiki page says "Inspired by thrash metal and traditional heavy metal" and well.... Lombardo.)

• Grip Inc. - Power of Inner Strength (1995)
  • Grip Inc. - Nemesis (1997)
Added.
Liked their debut. Waldemar Sorychta (Samael and Moonnspell) producer was the guitar player. And yeas they had a ton of Thrash elements on their sound.

Yeah I know. Liked their second as well. Bought it when it came out. Rusty Nail is an awesome song for example. This album had some cool atmosphere. I was surprised to not see a thrash metal tag in their genre on wikipedia. Plain enough!

Also added.:

• The Haunted - Made Me Do It (2000)
(I vaguely remember the debut being good too but to be frank, I don't think I ever owned it and hardly heard it)

Last edited:
Also added.:

• The Haunted - Made Me Do It (2000)
(I vaguely remember the debut being good too but to be frank, I don't think I ever owned it and hardly heard it)
I think Made Me Do It is good... still prefer their debut. But when it comes to The Haunted rEVOLVEr is easily their best IMO and a really strong candidate for best Thrash record of the 2000's.

Back