Virtual XI- The Clansman
Brave New World - The Nomad
Dance of Death - Montsegur
AMOLAD - Greater Good of God
Final Frontier - Isle of Avalon
Book of Souls - The Red and the Black
Senjutsu - Hell on Earth

I'll play, and try to be a little more detailed to encourage some discussion:

Iron Maiden - Prowler - I choose Prowler because I think the guitars in particular are really interesting and hint at the more progressive side of the band in a short and accessible package. Honourable Mentions: Phantom Of The Opera, Remember Tomorrow

Killers - Killers - I think this is the best track from the Dianno era. Whilst many songs from that era very much sound like it, I think that this one, more than any other, would easily fit in on any later album. To me it is the first song where the classic gallop is really done well, and the chorus and solos are great too. Honourable Mentions: Purgatory, Wrathchild

The Number Of The Beast - Run To The Hills - I personally think this song condenses everything great about the band into a short, accessible package. The song has an interesting structure, its got the classic galloping verses, and the chorus is sublime. Personally, I also think that the drumming in the chorus of this song is probably the catchiest bit of drumming the band has ever done. Honourable Mentions: Hallowed Be Thy Name, The Number Of The Beast

Piece Of Mind - The Trooper - Maybe it's a boring choice but it's still a bullet of adrenaline, especially live where it whips the entire crowd into a frenzy. This is probably the first song I play to people when introducing them to the band - not because I think it's their best song, but because I'd be surprised to see them like the rest if they don't like this. Honourable Mentions: Flight Of Icarus, Revelations

Powerslave - Powerslave - The solo is definitely the standout part of this song, but I think the rest of the song does a lot of interesting stuff too. In particular, I think there's a cool juxtaposition between the chorus, with its layering and chanting, and the verses, which feel very direct in comparison. Honourable Mentions: Aces High, Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

Somewhere In Time - Wasted Years - If we are honest, metal lyrics can be bleak at the best of times, so it's really refreshing when a metal band puts out a song as upbeat as this one. The solo isn't half bad either! Honourable Mentions: The Loneliness Of The Long Distance Runner, Sea Of Madness

Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son - Infinite Dreams - It's difficult to point to a single aspect of this song as the reason it's my favourite, but I'm going to go with the really cool bassline going on underneath. It gives the song a lot of groove and texture that makes it interesting even after many, many listens. Honourable Mentions: The Evil That Men Do, Can I Play With Madness

No Prayer For The Dying - Hooks In You - For a lot of people this would show up in the "least favourites" list, with the lyrics and the poppy chorus being cited as reasons. I think the former is exaggerated (Nobody puts 22 Acacia Avenue as the worst song off TNOTB, and the lyrics there aren't any better) and I'm actively a fan of the latter. I think the song has some really cool bass as well. Honourable Mentions: Bring Your Daughter..., No Prayer For The Dying

Fear Of The Dark - Fear Of The Dark - I think this is the bands best song live, full stop. Being in a crowd of tens of thousands of people chanting along to the guitars in the intro is a special experience and I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. Honourable Mentions: Judas Be My Guide, Afraid To Shoot Strangers

The X Factor - Judgement Of Heaven - This song is a strangely upbeat, energetic song given the lyrics and the context of the album, but I think that it works here. I especially like the guitars in the middle section, which are refreshing bright on a very dark album. Honourable Mentions: The Edge Of Darkness, Sign Of The Cross

Virtual XI - Futureal - Another song with Blaze at his best, Futureal is direct and energetic. The chorus is really cool and the verses are a direct precursor to The Wicker Man. It's also refreshingly short for a band that was increasingly moving away from that direction. Honourable Mentions: The Clansman, Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger

Brave New World - Blood Brothers - The Iron Maiden waltz is a really cool, unique moment in the bands catalogue, and I was really happy to see it played live in 2016. I vividly remember singing this arm in arm with a bloke I'd accidentally punched in the face a couple of minutes earlier during The Number Of The Beast. Honourable Mentions: The Fallen Angel, The Wicker Man

Dance Of Death - Dance Of Death - A lot happens in this song, and all of it is good, but the part that stands out to me above the rest is Janick's solo. There aren't too many songs where the band goes full guitar hero mode, and most of the time it feels like Adrian is the culprit, but in this song it's a wonderful climax to a beautiful song. Honourable Mentions: Paschendale, Face In The Sand

A Matter Of Life And Death - For The Greater Good Of God - I think this song can be excessive in places, but the introductory verse ("are you a man of peace, or man of holy war?...") is gorgeous, and the rest of the song is good enough to make it well worth sitting through to hear it revisited at the end. A really cool addition to the LOTB tour. Honourable Mentions: Lord Of Light, Brighter Than A Thousand Suns

The Final Frontier - Satellite 15...The Final Frontier - I'd omit Satellite 15 if I could, but it's not actually bad - I just really like the title track. It's a cool little hard rock number with a catchy chorus, a great solo, and upbeat lyrics that wonderfully juxtapose the subject matter. Honourable Mentions: Coming Home, The Talisman

The Book Of Souls - Empire Of The Clouds - Possibly my favourite Maiden song, even if it stands out like a sore thumb among the rest of the bands music. I don't care how technical the piano is or isn't - it sounds great, and that's all that matters to me. Bruce is fantastic here, and the middle section does a great job at telling a story with no lyrics whatsoever. Honourable Mentions: The Book Of Souls, Shadows of the Valley

Senjutsu - Writing On The Wall - Even in December it's early days, but the lead single has steadily grown in my estimation. The general vibe of the song helps it to always feel fresh, and the chorus is really, really good, but Adrian's solo is the highlight. It might just be my favourite solo the band have ever done. Honourable Mentions: The Parchment, Darkest Hour

Please have a go at me for songs I have/haven't included so that people don't get upset that it's just a list. :p

IM => Phantom Of The Opera
Killers => Killers (+ Wrathchild)
TNOTB => Hallowed Be Thy Name
POM => The Trooper
PS => Rime Of The Ancient Mariner (but whole album is perfect)
SIT => Wasted Years (but whole album is almost perfect)
SSOASS => Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son (+ Infinite Dreams)
NPFTD => Tailgunner (+ Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter)
FOTD => Fear Of The Dark (+ Judas Be My Guide)
TXF => Sign Of The Cross (+ The Aftermath, Blood On The World's Hands, Man On The Edge, but whole album is amazing)
VXI => The Clansman (+ Futureal, Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger and Como Estais Amigo)
BNW => Ghost Of The Navigator (+ The Nomad, but whole album is perfect)
DOD => Montsegur (+ Paschendale, Dance Of Death & The New Frontier, but whole record is OK)
AMOLAD => For The Greater Good Of God (but whole record is almost perfect)
TFF => The Talisman (+ Isle Of Avalon, Starblind, The Man Who Would Be King & When The Wild Wind Blows)
TBOS => Empire Of The Clouds (+ If Eternity Should Fail, The Book Of Souls, Death Or Glory, The Great Unknown, The Red And The Black)
Senjutsu => Hell On Earth (+ The Writing On The Wall, Lost In A Lost World, Days Of Future Past, The Parchment but whole album is amazing)

IRON MAIDEN: Phantom of the opera. Runners-up: Strange World, Remember Tomorrow and Prowler
KILLERS: Purgatory. Runner-up: Wrathchild
THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST: Hallowed be thy name. Runners-up: Children of the Damned, 22 Acacia Avenue, The number of the beast, Run to the hills
PIECE OF MIND: The Trooper. Runners-up: Where eagles date, Revelations, To Tame a land
POWERSLAVE: Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Runners-up: Aces High, 2 Minutes to midnight, Powerslave
SOMEWHERE IN TIME: Alexander the Great. Runners-up: Caught somewhere in time, Sea of Madness, Stranger in a strange land
SEVENTH SON OF A SEVENTH SON: Seventh son of a seventh son. Runners-up: Moonchild, Infinite dreams, The Clairvoyant
NO PRAYER FOR THE DYING: Mother Russia. Runners-up: Run silent, run deep
FEAR OF THE DARK: Fear of the dark. Runners-up: Be quick or be dead, Afraid to shoot strangers, Judas be my guide
THE X FACTOR: Sign of the cross. Runners-up: Man on the edge, Fortunes of war, The Unbeliever
VIRTUAL XI: The clansman. Runners-up: Futureal
BRAVE NEW WORLD: Ghost of the Navigator. Runners-up: The Wickerman, Blood Brothers, The Nomad
DANCE OF DEATH: Paschendale. Runners-up: Dance of death, Rainmaker, Montségur
AMOLAD: For the greater good of god. Runners-up: Lord of light, The Legacy, Brighter than a thousand suns
THE FINAL FRONTIER: When the wild wind blows. Runners-up: The alchemist
THE BOOK OF SOULS: The book of souls. Runners-up: If eternity should fail, Tears of a clown, Shadows of the valley
SENJUTSU: The Parchment (Runners-up: Stratego, Days of future past, Time Machine, Hell on earth)

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA
KILLERS
22 ACACIA AVENUE
REVELATIONS
RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER
STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND
THE EVIL THAT MEN DO
NO PRAYER FOR THE DYING
FEAR OF THE DARK
EDGE OF DARKNESS
THE CLANSMAN
BRAVE NEW WORLD
PASCHENDALE
BRIGHTER THAN A THOUSAND SUNS
MOTHER OF MERCY
IF ETERNITY SHOULD FAIL
WRITING ON THE WALL

IM: Prowler
Killers: Purgatory
TNOTB: Hallowed Be Thy Name
POM: Revelations
Powerslave: Aces High
SIT: Alexander the Great
SSOASS: Only the Good Die Young
NPFTD: Public Enema Number One
FOTD: Fear of the Dark
TXF: The Edge of Darkness
VXI: The Clansman
BNW: Ghost of the Navigator
DOD: Dance of Death
AMOLAD: Brighter Than A Thousand Suns
TFF: The Alchemist
TBOS: If Eternity Should Fail
Senjutsu: Darkest Hour

Debut - Charlotte The Harlot
Killers - The Ides Of March
TNOTB - Children Of The Damned
POM - Revelations
PS - Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
SIT - Caught Somewhere In Time
SSOASS - The Clairvoyant
NPFTD - Run Silent Run Deep
FOTD - Wasting Love
TXF - The Edge Of Darkness
VXI - Futureal
BNW - Brave New World
DOD - Paschendale
AMOLAD - These Colours Don't Run
TFF - The Talisman
BOS - Shadows Of The Valley
SJ - Senjutsu

Phantom of the Opera (also tied with Strange World for me)
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Hallowed be thy Name
To Tame a Land
Powerslave
Alexander the Great
Infinite Dreams
Mother Russia
Fear of the Dork
The Sign of the Cross
Come Estais Amigos or Clansman, can't decide
Nomad
Paschendale