Best Smith/ Harris Track

Which Smith/ Harris track is your favourite?

• The Prisoner

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 22, Acacia Avenue

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • The Fallen Angel

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Paschendale

Votes: 36 64.3%
  • Wildest Dreams

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Different World

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
I voted for ''Different World'' (The Prisoner, The Fallen Angel and Paschendale are next on the list).

The other Smith/Harris songs after 2006 are:

Satellite 15... The Final Frontier
Mother Of Mercy
Isle Of Avalon
The Great Unknown
When The River Runs Deep
Tears Of A Clown

The Prisoner shouldn't be on the list as Bruce wrote the words.

Paschendale. Of the new tracks Kalata mentons, Isle of Avalon and The Great Unknown are up there with the best of Smith/Harris

Please to vote for The Prioner my friend. Allow to edit the poll so i can vote for The Prison. It is the longest song is so i will vote for Angle. Please let me vote for The Present my friend so I can vote for The Parson

Please to vote for The Prioner my friend. Allow to edit the poll so i can vote for The Prison. It is the longest song is so i will vote for Angle. Please let me vote for The Present my friend so I can vote for The Parson
I am sure it will all work out mr123!!;)

Paschendale. Of the new tracks Kalata mentons, Isle of Avalon and The Great Unknown are up there with the best of Smith/Harris

Paschendale without a doubt and you are absolutely right about The Prisoner.

I rather stick to the official credits. Who knows which others are incorrect.

Whilst in principle I agree with you (who knows how many of the early songs had other co-writers that have been never given any credit), for The Prisoner even Rod mentioned that Bruce co-wrote the song on 12 Wasted Years back in 1987! :lol:

Voting for “Different World” because “The Prisoner” was co-written by Bruce and “Paschendale” isn’t all that.

Back