Best maiden song ever

[!--QuoteBegin-Djaser+Aug 1 2003, 04:28 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Djaser @ Aug 1 2003, 04:28 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I've include in this poll all real Maiden classic so the poll would be more realistic than a best song of each album. Well make your chooise [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
They're all bleeding gr8! How can u ask for just the one. Esp luv Infinite dreams, hallowed, no. of the beast, INVADERS, FOTD, flash of the blade, still life, the prisoner, wrathchild. Oh God theres tonnes more. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Best does not equal Favorite. If your favorite song is Moon child good for you, but it is not one of their best songs. I think the poll is very fair considering you can only place 15 songs and the Best of the Beast album has 26. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shadow+Aug 24 2003, 12:47 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shadow @ Aug 24 2003, 12:47 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  Rime of the Ancient Mariner!!!  [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Rime of the Ancient Mariner is not only the best song of Maiden, it's the best song of the entire world!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--] It's a real piece of art!!! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] When I play it with my bass I feel like I could domain the world!!!

The best of the Beast, no doubt about it...

I'm an old fan, but still chose The Wicker Man!!!!!!!!!! I [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] the song.

you've left "Rime of the ancient mariner" behind? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back