Best arena,theatre you ever been?

Tailgunner77

Educated Fool
Donington park was greatest memories..big venues fest are great but i enjoy theatres best. Matter of sound.Anybodys been at SF Filmore?.Every band playing there sounds great there live. Maiden England was at NEC Birmingham. Sepultura's Barcelona 91 live dvd is awesome too.

I thought the o2 in london was a fanatastic complex.

I like the 3Arena at home as well, as for a place that holds 13K there's nowhere in it that's really far from the stage, certainly on the floor, but I've even been in the back row of the seats a couple of times and the view isn't awful.

Best ever place is the venue Maiden played in Dusseldorf on the AMOTB tour, basically an Ice Hockey arena. But instead of seats it was safe standing terraces! So the fun of standing with the view you get from seats.

Best ever place is the venue Maiden played in Dusseldorf on the AMOTB tour, basically an Ice Hockey arena. But instead of seats it was safe standing terraces! So the fun of standing with the view you get from seats.

ISS Dome, or that's what it was called then. I was there too. But I was at the barrier, so I wouldn't know about the rest of the arena. :D
My favourite indoor venue is probably Palais Omnisports de Bercy in Paris. I was there twice, on the AMOLAD tour, at the barrier, and on SBIT, somewhere in the middle. Felt the venue was really well organised and the sound was good. My favourite outdoor venue where I saw them was Knebworth Park, once more well organised, and after several major festivals in Germany, I wouldn't have thought an outdoor festival could be this pleasant and comfortable.

My favourite venue in the world is the Bell Centre in Montreal. What a lovely, lovely building, amazing sound, good access and entrance. Second to that is the MTelus venue, also in Montreal. 2300 people, great bar support, perfect views all around, screens in every location if you're trying to get a drink or whatever.

Red Rocks. I just wish I could’ve seen Powerslave there.

Probably the Royal Albert Hall, just for the prestige of the building, it's absolutely stunning. Also, acoustically, it can't be topped. Plus I saw David Gilmour, and Ghost there.

The Anthem in Washington DC. Great acoustics and I like the general admission standing floor instead of seats for metal concerts.
Capacity for 6,000 people.

Saw Judas Priest there twice, amazing experience.

The Moore Theater in Seattle, Paramount is also quite good. The Queen Elizabeth is a good one in Vancouver. Arena wise Abbotsford Centre is really good and as for stadiums Seattle's Century Link field.

I haven't really been to a venue that I would consider bad

Back