Best Album Ever Survivor: Somewhere In Time wins

Vote for your least favourite album

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry, I couldn't take it all at once (partly due to time restrictions, partly due to what I said).

Something else: In this round, Moving Pictures and Screaming for Vengeance are doing better than Bruce Dickinson. ;-)

I was surprised to see the support for War last round (I was the fourth nominator for it and Synchronicity).
I'm not sure why, but I thought there was a lot of hate for U2 on this board.

Can't believe Argus is gone already. A top 10 album of all time for me.

Queen II
Sticky Fingers
Thick as a Brick
Who's Next

We're talking about albums here, not bands.

The albums up there are some of the best and most celebrated albums of those bands. Zeppelin 4, Machine Head, Volume 4, Master of Reality, Sticky Fingers, Who's Next...

I'm just trying to be a weight on the scales here or Bruce Dickinson is gonna win everything easily from here on out, if those albums can't beat Bruce who can :D

Who cares if they can't beat them ? We all have opinions of albums and the reason why they're doing so good is that the majority likes them better than most of the albums remaining.

Chemical Wedding is my favorite album on the list, for example.

Sad Wings of Destiny
Accident of Birth
Scenes from a Memory
Queen II ("Ogre Battle" notwithstanding)
Thick as a Brick
Sabbath Vol. 4

Sabbath and Priest doing well was expected, but Deep Purple In Rock went through pretty easily and Machine Head seems to be leading from a tight group. Not a surprise per se, but interesting.

And tough vote overall — nothing there over 50 per cent at the moment.

Ziggy Stardust was eliminated? :(

I'm glad to see U2 receive so much support. They're a fantastic band. War probably won't go far, though, since it's not that good of an album. Which reminds me: we forgot Achtung Baby in the '91 round!

Anyway, voted for both Jethro Tull albums and Who's Next.

Oh, and regarding the Bruce albums, y'know, I get what Sixes is saying, but Bruce's albums are probably in the top 5 from the list for me personally. I'd even put them above Screaming For Vengeance (which seems to be the album that's fared the best this entire survivor). I'll probably vote for AOB eventually since I did end up voting against Use Your Illusion 2 .

CW is my favorite album on the list as well, but AOB is probably ranked about middle for me, so I'll vote for it eventually.

Mob Rules
Nightfall
Aqualung
+the last 6

Back