Banning fekso & John Silver was wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I have a link to any of his offensive posts? I had this guy on ignore from day 1 probably.

John Silver was banned for using homophobic slurs. As English is not his first language, he was given one extremely firm warning

I agree giving warning prior to ban but I'd say his English is pretty good, he even has a jargon of his own...so whatever he wrote he meant it.

Can I have a link to any of his offensive posts? I had this guy on ignore from day 1 probably.
We removed or edited the terms out.

I agree giving warning prior to ban but I'd say his English is pretty good, he even has a jargon of his own...so whatever he wrote he meant it.
Fair enough, but due to the alternative (and more original) English use of the term, we decided to warn sternly. It might have been accompanied by a short ban, I don't immediately recall.

Yeah I'm aware that's the first thing you'd do, I'm just curious now in what kind of context that was.

Also I wonder if there is some kind of a more sinister mechanism such as shadowban or partial shadowban, so we could actually enjoy these trolls without having their hate speech publicly displayed.

Yeah I'm aware that's the first thing you'd do, I'm just curious now in what kind of context that was.

Also I wonder if there is some kind of a more sinister mechanism such as shadowban or partial shadowban, so we could actually enjoy these trolls without having their hate speech publicly displayed.
That sounds like effort to keep up on. But yeah, it was mostly just rhyming *at* a person.

All you need to know is that he probably called everyone on the forum a ‘Limp Pimp.’ Whatever the fuck that is...

Those shitposts can be amusing. I still wish delta51 didn't delete his posts before leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back